Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

these colours don't run Meghann's Gallery [<3's Iron Maiden]

#1 User is offline   Sanura Icon

• Remarkable
  • Icon

Posted 08 September 2007 - 08:12 PM

[A note to anyone curious about the Iron Maiden thing in the topic title, the title is a song by them, and I love them immensely.] Stories;; Miss Perfect ;; Keesa Chandler Character Dolls;; Found here. Graphics;; Link. Other Art;; Link. [[Table by me]] [[cat images]]

Credit goes to Meghann (me) for making avatar.
Model in avatar is Virginia Madsen.
Forms: Black kitten, black cat, lynx, panther

#2 User is offline   Sanura Icon

• Remarkable
  • Icon

Posted 08 September 2007 - 08:15 PM

Character Dolls;; Keesa Maharet Chandler [Base from here.] Keesa Maharet Chandler [Base from here.] [[Table by me]] [[cat images]]

#3 User is offline   Sanura Icon

• Remarkable
  • Icon

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:07 PM

Miss Perfect
Keesa Maharet Chandler sighed, staring at the pale face reflected in the mirror before her. She would never be so vain as to call herself beautiful, or even pretty, but she didn't think herself unattractive. Her face was round as opposed to the oval shape of her older sister's face, and framed by golden locks of ringlets, a trait that seemed to only be carried in their mother's side of the family. Both Sanura and her father had straight, fine black hair, while she and their mother shared golden locks, tight and thick. Almond shaped brown eyes were deeply set into her face, her complexion just as pale as the rest of her family's. A few freckles dotted the bridge of her nose and lined the underside of her eyes, colored a deep red. A grentle rapping on the door drew her attention away from her face, surprised that someone was knocking on the door to the bathroom when no one was home. "Yes?" she called out, not quite sure why she had shut the door to begin with. She had been alone for the day, and it wasn't like it was a private thing to look at one's self in the mirror. With one last glance in the mirror, a scalding thought of irritation with her appearance pulling at the back of her mind, the young girl pulled the door back, then stared in surprise at the person on the other side of the door. She didn't look as if she had had a good trip, but why she was here in Massachusetts was beyond the grasps of Knowledge she had as she stared at her sister. "I thought you lived in that place - Elysia," she said coolly. Keesa had, in truth, always been a bit jealous of her older sister, if only for the fact that she was older than her. It was a common misconception in the mind of a younger sibling, after all, that the oldest sibling was the one that was more loved. The younger Chandler daughter often felt out-done by her sister, particularly about the fact that Sanura lived in Elysia, while she was stuck in a tiny hole-in-the wall town in Massachusetts with her parents. Eyeing her sister a bit scornfully, she noticed a small scar on her cheek that hadn't there the last time she had seen her. Indicating it, she gave her sister a questioning look. "Oh, that's old. . . Ran into a rabbit while in kitten form - not a big deal," Sanura said, shrugging it off. She barely even paid attention to it anymore, it was so small. Keesa had always had an eye for small detail, however, so it was no surprise to her that her sister had noticed it. "Anyway, that's not why I'm here," Sanura continued, then stepped back from the door, indicating it might be more comfortable to talk somewhere other than in the doorway to the bathroom. Keesa shrugged, then led them down to the kitchen to talk. As Sanura sat on one of the tall stools around the island, her sister flicked on the coffee maker for her sister and grabbed a glass of orange juice for herself. Raising her eyebrows at her sister, she waited for her to continue. "Mum and Dad got a call from our grandmother, in Italy, just a few hours ago - she's very sick. They called me to ask me to come back and stay with you, so here I am. They said they'd call tonight." Keesa nodded slowly as she spoke. It wasn't that uncommon for their parents to visit with their own parents in Italy, so she was used to it. Usually, however, Keesa was sent to stay iwth their aunt, but since their grandmother was sick, it was likely she was in Italy with them as well. "I'm not going to be prying into your business, though, don't worry. I'm not Aunt Jesse. I'm just going to be keeping a loose eye on you, alright? That's all." Sanura smiled before getting up, pouring herself a cup of coffee, and wandering into the living room. Great. . . I get to spend however long with Miss Perfect, Keesa thought, moving up the stairs to her room. [[Table by me]] [[cat images]]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic