Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Award Nominations Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:20 AM

Elysian Fields has several awards you can nominate other members for to spread the love. :^^:

The Requirements

Ultimately, our requirements depend on the award you're nominating for but we're generally looking for one or more of the following:

Funniest Member

» Consistent humour - the member's writing and roleplay style is humourous, not just in one or a few posts but the majority of their writing.

Funniest Post

If you're reading roleplays and find a particular post amusing, why not nominate it for the Funniest Post award? ^^

The Rules

» Don't nominate yourself or your own characters.

» Please check if they already have the award. We don't mind giving the same award twice if the member/character deserves it but maybe there's someone equally deserving who doesn't already have one? ^__~

How to Nominate

If you'd like to nominate someone for any of the above awards, please use the report button (especially for FPoM) or PM an Admin. Your nomination will be reviewed and if we agree, the award will be given either immediately or in the next month depending on the award.

When sending your nomination, please make sure to include the name of the character you're nominating along with your reasons and links to any posts that are relevant or would support your nomination.

Thank you for your nominations! ^^

#2 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:34 AM

Congratulations to Amber! She's been awarded the Funniest Member of the Moment award after a nomination from Gwennie. :^^:

Amusing gems from this funny member include:

These were the kind of things that made 'big' things go running home to their mothers, giving them severe inferiority complexes and an urge to start therapy. These were giants in comparison to giant things

and

The earrings were a bit much, admittedly. He didn't regret them of course, he was experimenting and he never regretted experimenting. He just vaguely wished he'd experimented with something else instead.

:grin:

#3 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:19 PM

This feels a weird, but:

Congratulations to Me! XD Faroah has been nominated for the Funniest Post of the Month by Russ. He had this to say:

[12:52] Russ3: ROFL
[12:52] Russ3: ROFLROFLROFL
[12:52] Emma: mew?
[12:52] Russ3: i nom FarFar for Funniest post of the moment
[12:52] Russ3: kthx
[12:52] Emma: wut?
[12:54] Russ3: i nommed Faroah
[12:54] Russ3: XD
[12:55] Emma: Aww :>
[13:05] Emma: So. lol. What made you want to nominate Faroah for the FPOM? XD
[13:05] Russ3: the hiccups XD

Thank you. *takes a bow* It's just... all I ever wanted. *sob* This was a huge dream and I'd like to thank my mom, and my dad, and my sister, and - *cry* Thank you so much! *huggles trophy*

No but really, thanks, Russ. <3

#4 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:12 PM

Congratulations, Russ, you've been awarded the FMoM!

This shiny new trophy comes complete its very own shiny-buffer cloth and polish and a plaque with your name on it! :D

Nominated for comedic moments such as: "...if he persisted in aggravating the warrior, Faroah might actually receive that blasted dagger he wanted so much. Just not in the way he expected..." and "Still it was likely to cost him another arm and another leg. Good thing they didn't have to be his..., as well as "His costume was nothing special, literally, seeing as how it was the same one he'd worn the year before. He'd also worn it the year before that, and the year before that, the year before that and the year before that--though not the year before that--that year's outfit had 'accidentally' caught on fire after Zephyr decided he'd never again wear pink, not even on special occasions...", Russ has been bringing us the laughs since day one and I hope will continue to do so for many more days to come. :)

#5 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:32 AM

Congratulations go to Dan (Ironside/Erasmus). He was nominated by Grace (Lani) for the Funniest Member of the Moment award and wins this spifftacular trophy for his cabinet!

Isn't it just so shiny? Better be careful it doesn't get stolen by thieving dragons! :o

Dan has only been with us a short time but he's already had us giggling our socks off over quotes like "His plan, henceforth known as Operation Scrounge, was as follows: to take as much food and drink as was physically possible and to hoard what he couldn't eat..." and "...a lack of shaded eyewear was not enough to take the edge off just how cool Erasmus felt – he was the colour black, he was soul music, he was the most obscure arthouse film that was watched by snobbish intellectuals with cigarettes in holders, berets and turtlenecks, Erasmus was turtlenecks! He was last month’s sensation, this month’s flavour and next month’s big thing..."

Here's hoping for more! :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic