#1 User is offline   NPC Icon

• Eminent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: NPC
  • Various
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Other Characters:None

Posted 24 August 2006 - 10:23 PM

Me in my greatness XD has decided to create a NPC account for you all to play with, since recent events have suggested we need one. ^^ As ever there are rules, though.

Whenever you use the account to roleplay with, for instance if your character's family comes to visit temporarily and they aren't going to be here long enough to warrant their own account, you must post the name of the character you're posting as, and who you are (either your 'real' name or the name of the character interacting with your NPC). For instance:

Zachary Kin. Played by Piper.

It was too hot to really do anything...

That way, we can keep track of who's doing what.

Any post made with the NPC account that doesn't have the [NAME] [played by] note attached (preferably at the beginning so people can easily know who's posting what) will be deleted (if no responses have been made yet) or modded to say it's not legitimate.

So, if you want to access it, here's the details.

Username: NPC
Password: nonplayer

Examples of NPCs allowed on this account:

Character's family/friends making temporary visit
Temporary characters used as a plot device

Anything else needs to be discussed with me or the Aides beforehand.

No mystical creatures are allowed on this account at all - that's what the Sentients account is for. This includes imps, griffin, etc. If you want to roleplay with a mystical NPC, talk to me or the Aides and we'll arrange something, or give you temporary access to the account.

Announcement end. Have fun. :D

This account is intended for any member of Elysian Fields (or any guests who are thinking about joining) to use for the roleplaying of NPCs. It should not be used to post in any OOC area. Please make sure you state your member ID, and the NPC's name and/or species.

Username: NPC || Password: nonplayer
Avatar and photo credits: Gary Dourdan & Adriana Lima.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked