• Eminent
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired Veteran
  • Aithe
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Fang
  • Other Characters:None

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:09 PM

Yea...I'll be okay... Aithe said, still a bit dazed. She recieved the sweater with a nod that seemed to say 'thank-you' and pulled it over her head. But even with the warm cloth around her she felt cold.

Think we could get some food? Falling really works up an apetite. And I didn't even do anything. I owe that to Zephyr, she turned and smiled softly at the dragon who was moving away. You're coming, aren't you Zeph? She took a few steps towards him and frowned sadly, holding out a hand as if to console him.

#62 User is offline   Ryou Icon

• A wild threader has appeared!
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Ryou Connor Shirogane
  • Looks:22
  • Profile:View
  • Other Characters:Sanura, Laurel
  • Muse's Inn:Visit My Gallery

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:51 AM

Ryou was snapped back into reality by the chattering of the others. He was faintly aware that Xanth had helped Aithe and Zephyr land safely, and now everyone was cheerful again. Except for him. Seing Aithe and Zephyr, whether he would admit it or not, reminded him to much of Mahesa and himself. Mahesa was still in critical condition, and growing worse every minute. I'm going to end up dragging all of their good moods down, he thought with a mental sigh.
Mahesa has permanent godmod permission.
Avatar image is Sean Patrick Flanery.

#63 User is offline   Daoine Icon

• Eminent
  • Icon
  • Daoine Sidheanta
  • Looks:28
  • House:Pay a Visit
  • Esther
  • Other Characters:Castalia, Janx

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:02 AM

As Aithe had taken the sweater Daoine turned around to look at Myrth and Ryou. She was struck by a sudden sadness that seemed to come from Ryou. She couldn't help but wonder what was bothering him.

And as Aithe was inviting Zephyr to come along with them to get something to eat, Daoine walked over to Ryou and softly put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

Please refrain from gmodding ;) Though I'm positive this was just a little slip up

OOC: Meep ...sorry

|Set by myself with standard PS brushes|

#64 User is offline   Ryou Icon

• A wild threader has appeared!
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Ryou Connor Shirogane
  • Looks:22
  • Other Characters:Sanura, Laurel
  • Muse's Inn:Visit My Gallery

Posted 24 October 2006 - 11:54 PM

Daoine came over, putting a hand on his shoulder and asking if he was alright. Ryou merely shrugged, hands in the pockets of his black jeans. "Eh... Just... Mahesa's still in the hospital. Don't worry about me, I'm probably just worrying too much or something." The truth was, it was a very big deal to him, he just didn't want to bring their good moods and high spirits down any more than he might have already done.
Mahesa has permanent godmod permission.
Avatar image is Sean Patrick Flanery.

#65 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 25 October 2006 - 01:57 AM

Zephyr stopped and turned around when Aithe called him Zeph. The last person who'd called him that had been his father as he was encouraging him to kill his fighting opponent. Zephyr had refused to kill his friend, and his father then kicked him out of his home indisgrace. "Only come back if you become a worthy red dragon!" The man had yelled before slamming the door, leaving young Zephyr out in the middle of fall.

That had been the day Zephyr'd gotten the scar on his face. A scar given by what he now knew to be an abusive father from so many years ago. "I.. I don't know." He said. He'd heard Aithe's other comments about falling, and wasn't sure if they were in gratitude or sarcastic anger.

#66 User is offline   Daoine Icon

• Eminent
  • Icon
  • Daoine Sidheanta
  • Esther

Posted 25 October 2006 - 08:06 AM

Ryou shrugged at Daoine's question and told her about Mahesa being in the hospital. Although he said that she shouldn't worry about him, Daoine clearly sensed that he wasn't telling the truth. She gave him a smile and softly said "I'm a Golden Dragon, remember? I can sense exactly what you're feeling. Ofcourse I don't want to intrude but if there's anything I can do for you then please let me know."

#67 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:14 PM

The memories flooded through his mind. Like daggers the stabbed his heart. Battel after battle and fight after fight. Never ending war in his soul between who he was and who his genes told him to be. "I... I have to go." Zephyr said before turning and disappearing into the crowd of people.

Zephyr hurried through the crowd down the steps. Running as fast as he could he stopped when he was a good distance away from where he'd last seen the others. "Dang it! Why do I keep trying to compare myself to that... that monster!" Zephyr said as he punched a tree with all of his strength. The smooth bark splintered and cracked a bit, but didn't fall over. "Just another failure." Zephyr thought sadly as he slumped against the tree.

#68 User is offline   Daoine Icon

• Eminent
  • Icon
  • Daoine Sidheanta
  • Esther

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:38 PM

Still waiting for a reply from Ryou, Daoine suddenly noticed how Zephyr stepped away from Aithe and disappeared into the crowd of people. For a moment she was stumped, she'd thought that by now Aithe and Zephyr were getting along much better but for some reason he had disappeared on her even though she invited him for a bite to eat.

It had been a long and exciting night and suddenly Daoine felt how tired she was actually feeling. She yawned softly, then turned to the others and said "I think I'm going to go get some sleep now. Hopefully we can meet up again soon here in Paris, I really had the best time with you all!"

Then with a smile and a wave Daoine disappeared into the crowd of people aswell.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked