• Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Ammanity Rae
  • Looks:20
  • Linsay
  • Other Characters:Usagi, Synnove

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:44 PM

OOC: Permish given for GMing ^^

Ammy was not one to hold grudges, but it was finally time to break her lifetime long record. The Nymph's icy blue orbs followed Isabella through the portal, and, ignoring the rude gesture, she returned her attention to Inimicus, who was now unconscious. It had all happened so quickly - too quickly. The Vampire had dropped his weapons like she had asked and taking her small feminine hands into his big masculine hands, he had poured out a whole speech about shamefulness and Vampires. Ammy had not taken much of it in, but there was one part which made her head perk up. "I hope I can salvage a bit of this evening with you." Awww, he was so unbelieveably sweet. And it was at that moment, when Ammy was about to squeal and hug him and tell him how adorable he was, that was when both had taken their eyes off the enemy and she had struck. Once more, she had smacked her fist into the back of Inimicus' head and he had fallen before her. Her eyes said panic and she almost broke into a sprint around the lake with her arms trailing behind her and an ear piercing scream erupting from her mouth. But she didn't. Sinking onto her knees beside the Vampire she placed two fingers beside his Adam’s apple. The blood pumped beneath her fingers and she let out a sigh of relief. Alive. She thought, but unconscious..

But what was she to do? She was too weak to lift the man to the portal and, beyond that, to the hostpital. And she was certainly no healer and none of those did she know in Elysia. Dawn was fast approaching as a lick of orange began to crawl up from its hole in the horizon and spread along the stretch of midnight blue. That was bad. She knew the Vampire could not survive in the glare of the sun, she didn't really understand why but she knew, for Uncle Emmett had warned her of the blood sucking creatures which wandered about the land at night, not daring to appear while the sun reigned in the sky. The Nymph, instead of panicking, remained calm and collected a sshe decided what to do next. If she couldn't get the patient to the doctor, she would get the doctor to the patient. But first, she had to get Inimicus out of the sun. The woodland - dense and dark - was not too far away and Ammy was pretty sure she could manage to drag him there. Squidging her hands under his body, she pushed with immense force and managed to roll him onto his back. Still puffing slightly, she gripped him by the ankles (better stay away from any place near the head incase you worsen the injury) and strained as she hauled her unconscious friend into the gloom of the forest. It was a mammoth of a task, but one she managed to complete without pulling every muscle in her body. Propping his body against the gnarly trunk of a tree, she too slumped down beside him to get her breath back. As she rested, she stole another look at the Vampire. How peaceful he looks like this. She thought, and leaning over, she planted a small kiss on his forehead. 'I'll be back. Wait for me, okay?' A small whisper whipped away from her by the callous wind. Ammanity rose from her spot and, taking one last look at Inimicus, she turned and made for the portal.

:: Capricious Dream on Deviant Art :: Dafont :: Celestial Star :: Yui Life Gallery ::

#22 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Looks:22
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Profile:View
  • House:Pay a Visit
  • Ini
  • Other Characters:Falaris, Jag

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:58 PM

" Wow my head feels like a morning after a trip to the tavern, ow, ow, ow what happened...ah right that damn Anyeli...I hope i dont meet her again any time soon it seems she really wants to hurt me...I still dont see what I did wrong. How long has it been...where am I...where is Ammy...wow i dont like this. "

Inimicus slowly wakes up an hour or two later and gingerly touches the back of his head with his hand, before withdrawing it as if his head was red hot. The pain that shot through his body as he touched the swelling spot in his head was quite annoying. He slowly blinks and looks around the snowy landscape...somehow he is in a forest, Ammy must have dragged him in there and it is daylight...how lovley...he thinks to himself. Little rays of light are peering through the few holes in the thick canopy each of them as dangerous as a laser to Inimicus, he pulls his feet up closer to his body so he doesnt risk deep frying his legs. He thinks to himself

Ammy saved my life, and in a rather comfortable way. She didnt have to drag me in here, she could have just buried me in the snow...but she used what I assume was a lot of stamina to bring me in here to not further risk hurting my head...i dont think there is anything else wrong but still I dont want to move...ugh I do need something to eat though..luckily she brought me into the forest, lets see if anything is around.

Inimicus peers around as much as he can without moving his head and notices a small dog looking at him from one of the trees.

" I hate to do this, It makes me seem like such an animal...but I need to eat or else Ammy's effort will have gone to waste...one should be sufficient "

He gazes at the dog, obviously a pet and smiles, he purses his lips together and whistles a very high pitched whistle at the dog. The dog runs back behind the tree, but Inimicus whistles still, for a few minutes he takes breaths and whistles, finally the dog peeks out from behind the tree again. Cautiosly it walks towards Inimicus dashing backwards often out of fear. All this while Inimicus really dislikes what he is doing, tricking the poor creature to its death, probably some old mans pet, but he has to eat or he will die. The creature walks up and warily approaches Inimicus's hand, the creature starts to lick his hand when Inimicus grabs it around the neck, the dog bites him several times on the hand and Inimicus feels the pain, ignoring it by clenching his teeth he brings the dog up to his mouth and quickly sinks his fangs into the dogs soft skin with a hiss. The dog yelps and kicks a bit, but soon is quiet as Inimicus drains the poor creature hating himself more with each sip.

CREDIT TO PIPER"S BOUTIQUE FOR BOTH AVIE AND SIGNATURE: http://faroah.com/in...?showtopic=1990
Tanz der Vampir Berlin for Picture in Signature

#23 User is offline   Ammanity Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Ammanity Rae
  • Linsay

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:21 PM

OOC: Ammy's 'supplies' were 'bought' from the Mart (which seems to have disappeared) just to let you know. Permish given for GMing ^^

Pitter patter, pitter patter...huff puff, huff puff...scrunch, scrunch...Two nimble feet raced across the blanket snow as a Nymph flew out of the portal, sending sprays of the fluffy white substance into the air. She was already out of breath from her previous two races around the market place and hospital, and a shopping bag of frozen peas banging against her leg while she ran wasn't helping either. But she was strong and persevered. 'He needs you, Ammy. He might have a severed leg now because of you.' She yelled at herself mentally each time she felt the urge to stop and collapse on the floor to gain back her breath. She thrashed through the open forest like a maniac, swinging her arms at the low hanging branches and trampling on the newly opened snowdrops, who had just found the strength to burst from their buds and show off their pretty petals. She winced as she heard the cracking of snapped branches and crunches of squished flowers. She was destroying the nature, and although she knew that the snowdrops were like vanguards of the forest army; they would bloom again in every nook and cranny they could find the next spring, she was still killing the lives of the inferior things. Ah well, there was another - to put it in a dramatic way - life that she had to save right now.

Bursting from the forest, she almost fainted with relief. There in the snow, glinting like a pair of silver fangs in a magpie's silver collection, lay what she feared would have gone walkies. Kneeling down beside the twin weapons, she picked one up and examined the blade closely. Now, she was no swords expert or whatever but she was certainly curious about the weapon; in Venetie, the locals had no need to fight so the young Nymph had never lain eyes on such an item. A pale thumb glided delicately across the silver blade, careful not to draw blood. Ammy wondered what it would be like to stab someone with such a thing. 'My God, how did you start thinking these things.' She thought, giving her head a rigorous shake. Replacing the knives intheir sheaves, she wrapped them in Inimicus' tunic and bundled them into her carrier bag. Rising from her position, she advanced to the forest. Little beams of sunlight had found the canopies of the trees' weak point and now filled the forest with little spotlights of golden as they shone down. And sitting amidst this spectacle of light is a certain Vampire.

'Inimicus!'

Ignoring the dead dog inhis laps, she dropped her bag of 'supplies', flung herself at him and wrapped her arms firmly around his neck. 'Thank Xanth you're alright, I thought I was going to find you with you arm ripped off and your leg half eaten.' Yes it was true that the predators of Alaska were perfectly happy living in the Deep Forest, away from human civilization, but during the occasional winter famines, even wolves have to come to the closest human settlements to find food. Released her grip from Inimicus, she reached for her bag and emptied the contents onto her lap. As she began to rip open the packaging for the bandages, she was aware of a warm liquid tingling on her fingers. 'Blood?' She thought, staring at the crimson smeared onto her fingers. Then it struck her. 'Oh yeah, he got a beating to his head didn't he?' Sighing, she picked up her pack of frozen peas and pressed it against the back of the Vampire's head. 'Hold that there will you.' Using one hand, unravelled her roll of cotton wool and, damping it with a bottle of water, she pressed it against the back of the Vampire's head and with the other unrolled the bandages. She wasn't sure exactly what she was doing but she had watched her mother do it once so she'd just have to improvise anything she couldn't remember. Anyway, she would take him to a proper doctor afterwards. Taking the peas from Inimicus' hand, she checked if the blood had begun to clot (it had) and begun whiping the remaining blood that had trickled down his neck. Now, taking her bandage, she threaded it under Inimicus' silver hair and, avoiding the wound, tied it close to his left ear. Leaning back, she tipped her head and grinned. 'There we go, that will have to do for now. But I've got to take you to a doctor in a minute. You okay now?'

:: Capricious Dream on Deviant Art :: Dafont :: Celestial Star :: Yui Life Gallery ::

#24 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Ini

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:48 PM

Ah how lovely the night was...too bad I think I now have frostbite and a concussion, it would have been a perfect night...had it not been for the Anyeli, the fight, the concussion, the possible frostbite, but at least the Nymph was there

Inimicus lies in quite repose his legs tucked together to avoid thin rays of light peering from the canopy in the now daylight. He spits out a bit of the Dog's blood, disgusting stuff, but at least it did the job. He couldnt help but think to himself how lovely this was, barely a quarter of a year in Elysia and he had already made an enemy, worse yet one stronger than him and with the ability to fly...when he got back he was going to have to ask Xanth for something to remedy that, worse yet he was stuck back on earth, a vampire, with likely frostbitten legs, a concussion, and in the daytime...great just great. He knew the nymph would be back, she seemed the nurturing type and it was her he assumed had dragged him here given the small footprints in the snow. However how long would it take her, would a hunter find him first, he hoped not Scarlett had forbidden him to drink Human blood and he didnt want to kill somone and waste the body. As he thinks on this and debates trying to find another animal to eat since his hunger had picked up of late, he hears soft footfalls in the snow and before he can get rid of the body of the dog the Nymph flies into the clearing with a bag of supplies and way too much energy for the vampire at this moment, still it was nice he found to see her again. She bolts across the clearing hurling the supplies aside and literally jumps on him pulling him into a hug, luckily his legs didnt hurt or that may have been slightly annoying...well for a second anyway. As her arms wrap around his neck he actually finds himself smiling and feeling a warm sensation everywhere but his legs, he started moving his arms to embrace her when she jumps off towards the supplies. Inimicus was rather confused at this point but before he could say or do anything a pack of peas was being put behind his head and a wet cloth with bandages wrapped around it, he found himself wondering how fast this girl could work, she must have had some expierience with this before. She finally leans backwards and grins, Inimicus finds himself doing the same and responding in a very happy voice despite his lack of feeling in the legs.

"Ammy! It is so wonderful to see you again, I believe I owe you my life, and for that I am forever greatful, though far more greatful that you return to help me again, I didnt think that was a kindness i could have expected to be shown towards vampires, well until I met you that is. Oh and yes I think I can probably limp to a doctors with you, just a moment to try and get up, i seem to not be able to feel my legs anymore, silk pants and snow you know."

Inimicus pushes against the tree trying to raise himself up, he still cant feel his legs but really doesnt want to check and see if they are frostbitten, that is for the doctor. He takes a slight step forward, a bit shakingly, but he manages to do it however slowly, he extends his hand towards Ammy to help her up.

"Thank you so much for being there for me Ammy, how can I ever repay you?"

CREDIT TO PIPER"S BOUTIQUE FOR BOTH AVIE AND SIGNATURE: http://faroah.com/in...?showtopic=1990

#25 User is offline   Ammanity Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Ammanity Rae
  • Linsay

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

OOC: GM with parmishon

Butterflies fluttered in Ammy's heart, stomach, liver, kidney and every single other part of her body as a grin that glowed so golden and brightly that it challenged the light of sun stretched out upon Inimicus' face. "Ammy! It is so wonderful to see you again, I believe I owe you my life, and for that I am forever grateful, though far more grateful that you return to help me again, I didn’t think that was a kindness I could have expected to be shown towards vampires, well until I met you that is. Oh and yes I think I can probably limp to a doctors with you, just a moment to try and get up, I seem to not be able to feel my legs anymore, silk pants and snow you know."" He was being cordial and gracious, she knew, only thanking her for her deeds, but the Nymph could not help but flush a deep shade of crimson. "That's a tad bit dramatic isn't it? I didn't save your life; I just did what anyone would do..apart from Isabella, though, it seems." She watched as he struggled to stand, gripping on to the tree for support as he painfully and sluggishly rose from the ground. She accepted the vampire's hand, but was careful to put all her weight onto her feet in case she managed to drag him off his numb legs. She spied Inimicus' belongings lying scattered across the snowy ground. Stooping down, she scooped up the twin weapons and stuffed them in her carrier bag, saying "I'll keep hold of these for now", and grabbing the tunic, she straightened up and held it out to Inimicus. Sneaking a quick glimpse at his sparkling chest, she said, "You better put this on, it's getting chilly and the sun's coming out. I'm sorry I didn't give it to you earlier."

He took a cautious step forward, slow and steady as if trying to avoid invisible cracks broken into the ground. He wobbled slightly, his legs still looked a little sore and she was sure he wasn't going to make it very far on his own. Quickly appearing by his side, she threaded an arm through the loop of his and grinned up at him. "'Lean on me, when you're not strong.' Know the song? Then I'll be your friend and help you carry on. Well, to the doctor's anyway." A sweet chortle escaped the Nymph's mouth, though what she was laughing at, even she was not sure. Perhaps the adorable factor to the lyrics of the song? "Thank you so much for being there for me Ammy, how can I ever repay you?" Ammy contemplated for a while. What did she wanted as repayment? Not something big and amazing like many would want, but something little but significant. Rising onto the tips of her toes, she planted a peck on his cheek. Withdrawing, she just stared at him for a moment, thoughtful and wondering. Then, she exploded into another giggle. "That is repayment enough. Now, shall we be going. The portal's this way." She said, gesturing with her hand.

#26 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Ini

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:30 PM

Inimicus is standing shakily on his feet, the dull light in the forest glistening off his chest where some snow has melted. He knows he is likely not going to be able to stand too much longer, let alone walk the way to the portal but how he was going to manage that was a problem for later. Ammy takes a hold of his hand, her hand was so soft and gentle, it made him smile more than he was before. She tries to lower her accomplishments but he speaks quickly in his happily rich tenor

" What you did was not something most people would do, I am a bloodsucking vampire and my race isnt looked to fondly on by most people, they dont always look beyond what we are to who we are, you did. Also you did save my life, and for that I will be forever greatful Ammy "

Ammy looks behind her and notices the belongings of Inimicus that she threw behind her, she gracefully bends over and picks them up, putting the swords in her bag which was a good thing Inimicus thought, he probably couldnt last long in a fight right now. She hands him the clothes after taking a quick look at his chest which made Inimicus grin a little. He drapes the shirt over his shoulder and places the cape around his neck, clasping it after kissing the clasp he withdraws from his pocket. He was already quite happy despite the lack of feeling in his feet, but what happened next made him happier. He starts to wobble a bit on his feet, its hard to stay standing when one cant feel his feet, Ammy rushes forward and places her hand under his arm to support him, Inimicus tried to put as little weight on the Nymph's small frame as possible. He thanks her for her help asking how he can repay her, expecting a request for help, but what he got made him happier than he had been before, his hair shining in the dull light of the forest added weight to the happiness he was obviously feeling as the nymph stood on her tip-toes to kiss him on the cheek. He stands stunned for a second before shaking his head, he grins as the nymph giggles and before she can finish he swoops down and plants a kiss on both her cheeks, he stands up straight grinning on her

" That was a reward for me as well Ammy, let us get out of the forest before dawn returns "

he smiles and pulls Ammy a little closer to him as he starts limping towards the portal

#27 User is offline   Ammanity Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Ammanity Rae
  • Linsay

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:17 PM

OOC: Continuez dans l'hopital =D

Ammy's giggles stopped abruptly and her cheeks flushed crimson again as something nasty dawned on her. Now what did I go and do that for? I couldn't help it! I'm such an idiot. What's he going to think of me now, he probably thinks I'm some sort of desperate maniac...I dunno. Oh my god, I don't even know if I like him or not. I mean, okay, he's good looking, talented and has a gorgeous chest, but that doesn't mean I have to fall head over heels for him. I haven't yet obviously, but mwaaaaar, I didn't have to go and kiss him. He might not even like me back. Or even worse, what if he e- But before the Nymph could collapse over the stress of not being able to control her actions, the Vampire leant over and returned her little 'reward' with his own. Planting two kisses on her rosy cheeks, he straightened and beamed down at her. Ammy felt her heart flutter all over again as she melted against Inimicus' arm, and if were not for the Vampire being there acting as her support, she would surely have fainted with glee.

"That was a reward for me as well Ammy, let us get out of the forest before dawn returns." She felt the subtle pull towards him and she smiled, heart bursting with pleasure as she too snuggled a little closer to him. She was a little concerned for the welfare of the Vampire; his tunic was only draped across his shoulders and his cloak flapped helplessly behind him, leaving his naked chest stark and exposed. The portal was somwhere within the dense forest, but little spotlights of sunlight shone down from the cracks in the foliage and the could easily char his delicate Vampire skin. Ah well, if he chose to that then so be it. Slow and steady they hobbled, as she guided the limping man towards the portal, and the hospital beyond.

:: Dafont :: Celestial Star :: Yui Life Gallery ::

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked