• Looks:21
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Profile:View
  • House:Pay a Visit
  • Destiny
  • Other Characters:Dracos, Katah, Skylar, Zara

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:31 AM

Me

My deepest fear... i guess you could say the fear of abandonment and not being loved anymore. I have to say I've been through the pain of heart break and i never want to experience it again. Which leads i guess to my most major fear. never finding the true love that everyone is supposed to have in the world.

Destiny
Her deepest fear, is losing control of her life, she knows she must die sometime but if it can be prevented she will try to avoid it at all costs.

Dracos
His deepest fear. Not living up to the standards of his family.

Katah

ummm.... i dunno I'm still trying to figure her out o.0 but if i could guess it would be the fear of being alone, forever.

¤ Google ¤Set by Me¤

#22 User is offline   Scarlett Icon

• Eminent
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired Veteran
  • Scarlett Caye
  • Looks:18
  • Shop:Buy Something
  • Sammi
  • Other Characters:None
  • Job(s):None

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

Wow, some pretty deep answers on this latest question. Made me think a lot actually.

Sammi - my biggest fear is of snakes, I can't look at one without feeling physically sick. No idea where it came from, but yeah, they really freak me out. As for a deeper less obvious fear, I'm not too sure. I think being scared is something that scares me the most strange as it sounds. Not really given much thought to this one.

Scarlett - her fear wasn't something I'd given much thought too, but now I think about it, its probably ending up alone. It was something she really struggled with when Tom disappeared (and probably would have driven her insane had it not been for some divine intervention), and having little friends in Elysia doesn't help matters. So I guess Scarlett is actually leaving in fear all the time.

Journal | Inventory
Credit for image to here.

#23 User is offline   Chenoan Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:52 PM

Me
The fear of being hurt by the people I'm closest to. Every time i've had a really close friend I've ended up hurt... I think it's why I push people out, because when you mix this with my paranoia, well yeah it's not good.

Chen
Loss and failure. Most definitely he fears losing Jaden, especially since he lost Dora. And he fears failing everything and everyone one. Though it seems he's already done those, so maybe it's the fear of it all happening again?

Zeph
Uhhh... I dunno... I honestly think Zephyr fears emotion. He was kicked out of his tribe family when he was young because he wouldn't kill his best friend. Ever since then he has a wall of sorts around himself. It doesn't take much to get on his bad side as any kind of 'betrayal' seems to set him off.

Naava
Not measuring up to Dora. I think that's her biggest issue, and she responds to it by putting on a false front of anger and hatred.
Posted Image
Sig and Av images: Keith Urban ~=~ Brushes: Aethereality

#24 User is offline   Ammanity Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Ammanity Rae
  • Looks:20
  • Linsay
  • Other Characters:Usagi, Synnove

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

Me

Heights. And insects. And blood. God, I almost died in my biology class the other day -sigh-

Ammy

Losing someone she loves <3

#25 User is offline   Nymphadora Icon

• Cuar
  • Icon

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

Alrighty, time for a new question =)

What was your first big disappointment in life?

Dora
I realized I was a horrible friend. Suprisingly enough, you'd think it was never having a real father.

Nymphadora
Probably when her father was called away to war. No matter all the promises he would give, he'd always leave for war.

Kaida
Finding out she was a shifter. Because her mother refused to allow it publicly, it was the shame of her life.

Suka
The moment he'd lost his little sister's friendship and love.

Kade
Dying

Wolf
Turning his back on Piper (emotionally)

Images Kate Beckinsale

#26 User is offline   Salem Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Alexis Nayra
  • Gabe

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

Gabe: Realizing just how little confidence I have in myself.

Salem: Whenever her parents would not notice her existence.

#27 User is offline   Leeta Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Leeta Framont
  • Gabbi

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:02 AM

This looks like a lot of fun! ^_^

What was your first big disappointment in life?

Gabbi: I can't remember a lot, my memory is quite awful. Generally, it would probably be realising that nobody is ever going to waltz into your life and save you, and even if they do that's putting a lot of hope on a fairytale pipe dream. It was probably another crashing realisation of reality XD I'm quite naive.

Leeta: Oh, not having enough food, definitely. She's got quite the food fixation.

#28 User is offline   Story Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Niola Story
  • Looks:16
  • Sarah

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:53 AM

Can't stop a friend from making bad choices.

Story:
When she found out that there was a difference between human therian and animal therian. >.< And that she's an animal.

This post has been edited by Story: 24 March 2008 - 03:56 AM

. Aethereality . dafont.com .

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic