Elysian Fields: Cafe culture - Elysian Fields

Alexshire

Alexshire is a city-state straddling the River Cora. It is made up of the City of Alexandria, a couple of hamlets, and 300 square miles of farmland. The rich district (known as New Alexandria) houses some 5,000 of the city's wealthiest merchants and officials, and was built around Elysia's main portal.
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cafe culture "Food!" she thought happily. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Leeta Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Leeta Framont
  • Looks:18
  • Profile:View
  • Gabbi
  • Other Characters:None

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

// Piper's Boutique · Dafont · Rainbow Harbour · Anime Rain · Andrea Corr \\

Leeta had always liked food; raw or cooked, sweet , sour or bitter, the black haired girl would eat nearly anything except stringy vegetables. So, seeing a cafe, she stepped up her leisurely pace to a brisk walk, eager to get inside and order something delicious.

Throwing the door open Leeta saw that the table for two at her left was free, and she tripped over the legs of the table in her hurry to sit down as she stared avidly at the wall menu. Although she had never dined out before in her life she had spent enough time as a child hanging around outside garden cafes with other street kids, watching customers order and dine and socialize with such jealousy she remembered exactly what to do. But there's so much to pick from!, she thought, eyes wide with shock at the variety on the menu. There was salads of every description, optional dressings and sauces with differently cooked meats - and then there were drinks, sugary fizzy brands and creamy coffees; there were teas and juices with different infusions...a waitress had approached before she had even really collected herself at the range she had to choose from for her early lunch.

She smiled at the girl and shook her head. "I'm not quite finished ordering, but could I have some water please?" Leeta asked sweetly, remembering to be polite and to act formal in a setting like this - normally her language was a lot more straight-forward and rough. The waitress nodded and left, and Leeta's black eyes returned to the menu, now taking in the choice of desserts.

#2 User is offline   Erine Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Erine Isskit Graysky

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:08 PM

Leeta wasn’t the only one with a love of food, but dear Erine’s appetite wasn’t quite as expansive as hers. Instead Erine tended to cut out raw food from her diet in terms of protein sources unless sushi was involved, but that was a different matter altogether. Also, along that same line of differences, Erine couldn’t get enough of vegetables of every shape, size, texture, and flavor. Ah yes, two of the same, at least almost - how terribly quaint of them to walk in almost at the same time.

Having spotted the café mere seconds after the dark haired girl in front of her Erine let out a somewhat loud squeal of delight. With a quick glance around to ensure herself that no one had heard her or if they’d heard the squeal didn’t connect it with her she set off to enter the darling café. Quickening her pace so that she stayed a step or two behind the dark haired girl in hopes that being near someone else would give her a way to justify this small indulgence on her part.

Catching the door before it closed in her face Erine managed to step in at just the right moment to catch Leeta’s quick trip to the floor. Now, had she been someone raised a bit differently, she may have offered help first - seeing that the girl was alright, but instead she laughed - rather loudly in fact. Oh, she meant nothing harmful about it and it wasn’t at her plight per say. Instead it was simply an automatic response, one to bring out the humor and cease thoughts about what pain may have occurred.

“Now if only I was that graceful when I tripped,” Erine mused aloud a scant few seconds after the waitress had left to fetch the girl in front of her some water before giving Leeta a quick smile in an attempt to say that she meant her no harm.

Strings

:: Set ::
Piper's Boutique -x- DaFont -x- Rainbow Harbour
OD -x- Portfelia -x- Hayden Pannetiere

#3 User is offline   Leeta Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Leeta Framont
  • Gabbi

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:50 AM

Too entranced to heed anything except the giant menu, Leeta didn't hear the dragon laugh when she fell to the floor - not that it would have offended her, she probably would have joined in if she had not been so preoccupied. In fact, the demon would not have noticed the girl at all if the waitress hadn't come along when she did. Sending the waitress on her way, Leeta saw the tall blonde girl smiling at her. Remembering that one of the main points of dining was socializing, she grinned back, tearing her eyes from the menu offering her all sorts of wonderful food.

"Hey there!" she greeted her, lopsided smile still plastered on her face - she hadn't felt this happy for a long time. She waved wildly towards the menu on the wall, still looking at the dragon. "These guys have so much to pick from! I have no idea what I'm going to order." Realising she might be scaring her potential dining buddy off with her enthusiasm, she dropped her gesticulating hands and sat up straight, setting a more serious expression on her face. "Have you been here before?" Leeta asked, spying a golden opportunity to get the girl to sit down and eat with her. "Do you know what's good to eat here?"

#4 User is offline   Erine Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Erine Isskit Graysky

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:00 AM

Had she noticed the menu earlier Erine would have likely been in the same boat, too distracted by a wide variety of tempting treats to notice much of anything. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at, she wasn’t and had instead found a golden moment of pure entertainment without strings attached - so she thought at least. In fact, with a quick glance at it, she almost wished she had seen in earlier, but getting distracted now would be a bit rude. Instead she was eventually given notice without her giving herself time to be distracted by thoughts of food, bringing her back from her own thoughts that she so easily fell into.

“Raspberry lemonade please,” she said tersely to the nearest waitress as she slid into the seat across from Leeta, holding back laughter at Leeta‘s excited actions. “Actually I haven’t, I was hoping you’d been here before,” confessed Erine in response to the girl’s question. “Which means I think we’ve doubled our level of foolery or something,” she murmured, a small smile on her face. “I’m Erine by the way, but feel free to call me Rinny. It sounds so much less.. intimidating,” she announced with a small chuckle at her terrible joke.

Strings

#5 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Looks:22
  • Race:Newcomer
  • House:Pay a Visit
  • Ini
  • Other Characters:Falaris, Jag

Posted 27 February 2008 - 08:09 PM

OOC Hope you dont mind a third ^^

Inimicus had been in the cafe far more often of late, he found the blood here was very delicious despite the notable detraction of it not being from one of the Elysians. Inimicus didnt like feeding from people, and had only done so from one person, but he wasnt about to deny that Elysian blood tasted so much sweeter than sentient blood. Add to the blood they also served delicious cheesecake Inimicus was sure to stop by here every day before visiting Xanth's statue. He would set his supplies in the quadrangle and come here for a sip to eat, generally there were groups of people in here going about their business and he did do his best to be social with those who were not afraid of vampire.

Inimicus had decided to risk wearing white again, the last time he had worn white a little dragon had put red claw marks all over it....he loved the scamp still it had been a tad hard to get out. Smiling he flicked his black and silver hair back...it was already starting to grow again and was now a little past his shoulderblades...this stuff grew like a bunch of weeds. Noting the pair of girls who had entered just before him he guessed by their demeanor they were both relativly new in this general area, he moved forward a bit as he saw the black haired one trip...Zanaryan...quite obviously from her wings, but the demoness righted herself so Inimicus waited. They didnt seem to be together, but soon got together as the very tall woman sat down...it was a guess but the only people he had ever seen get near that tall here were dragons...he wondered which sept she was part of. Smiling again he decided to go impose his company on them...he did love being around peopel since he got some control over his blood lust.

As he got nearer to the table however an awful smell washed over him, he enhanced senses really didnt help matters and he staggered to a halt. So the demoness was a young demon...Inimicus didnt mind demons, he didnt hate anyone, but that smell the young ones had...brimstone or whatever...it smelled to high heaven. His nose crinkling against the smell he reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a tiny blue bottle. Opening the top he dabbed some of the liquid under his nostrils the heavy smell of flowers washing into his nose overpowering by far the smell of the demon...Inimicus was really glad he was so uptight about his apperance that he carried cologne with him.

Continuing his walk he got there just as both expressed their newness here...confriming his suspicions. He smiled and answered cheerily

" I would reccomend the Cheesecake if you are in the mood for desert, or the chicken if in the mood for something hot...both are amazing. "

He smiled and inclined his head slightly

" Sorry to interrupt, would you mind if I joined you ladies today? "

He smiled at both of them in turn, his fangs glinting in the cafe light. The dragon was a hatchling...blue grey eyes, the demon he already knew was a imp...why were so many young Elysians coming into town of late...it was a bit interesting to wonder about.

Piper's BoutiqueDafontThe BeastStarry SkyModelObsidian Dawn

CREDIT TO PIPER"S BOUTIQUE FOR BOTH AVIE AND SIGNATURE: http://faroah.com/in...?showtopic=1990
Tanz der Vampir Berlin for Picture in Signature

#6 User is offline   Leeta Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Leeta Framont
  • Gabbi

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:42 AM

OOC: Third sounds awesome XD

Delighted that the tall blonde girl took a seat with her, Leeta tried to pay extra hard attention to what she was saying. "I’m Erine by the way, but feel free to call me Rinny. It sounds so much less.. intimidating," the dragon laughed.
"Yeah, Erine sounds really upclass. Not that there's anything wrong with that," Leeta amended quickly, not wanting to insult somebody she had just met. "It's just not practical in an everyday situation, I guess.." Her rambling was then (thankfully) cut off, as a young man approached the table.

"I would reccomend the Cheesecake if you are in the mood for desert, or the chicken if in the mood for something hot...both are amazing." the man told them, obviously having heard Leeta's question about the menu. He had slightly lengthy black hair, with a few silver highlights in it, and the rare kind of green eyes that stand out beautifully from the norm. The demon was slightly lost at his appearance as he continued speaking. "Sorry to interrupt, would you mind if I joined you ladies today?" He smiled at her and Rinny, and Leeta froze slightly as she realised the man was sporting fangs.

He's a vampire, the demon thought, fear washing over her. Leeta wasn't usually scared of anything, and she was proud of being brave, but she had heard stories about vampires, snatched whispers making their way back to the slums of Los and reaching the ears of impressionable children. She remembered asking her father about them, unsure if such horrific creatures could even exist. He had snorted and turned away. You just keep away from those other worlds, those places, Leeta. he had said. You just stay in Los and you'll be okay. Okay wasn't what Leeta was ready to settle for, though - but she hadn't expected to be tested so early on.

I have to be calm, she thought nervously. Those were just stories, rumours get out of control..it doesn't mean he's going to eat me if he's a vampire, that's stupid. Stupid! She blinked and smiled back at him, nodding and getting up to drag a chair over from a spare table. "Your very welcome to dine with us," she told him, putting the chair she had found on the ground with a loud clunk. "I'm Leeta, it's very nice to meet you." she carried on, and held out her hand to shake, hoping that vampires shook hands and feeling distinctly vulnerable holding out her very white wrist.

#7 User is offline   Erine Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Erine Isskit Graysky

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:33 AM

ooc;; A third is just peachy keen, XD.

bic;;

"“It does, doesn’t it?”" She asked in regards to the comment stating that her full first name sounded quite a bit like something from the upper class. "“I promise to be anything but upper class,”" she said aloud before she took notice of the young lad that had come up to them.

Taking note of his rather interesting fangs as they glinted Erine suppressed the urge to shudder a bit. Oh, it wasn’t a matter of old wives tales creeping up to scare her. Instead it was the lack of tales about vampires in her household that had caused the reaction. How are you to react to someone when all that you know about them is that they’ve got fangs and are sort cute?

""I would reccomend the Cheesecake if you are in the mood for desert, or the chicken if in the mood for something hot...both are amazing.""

He smiled and inclined his head slightly

""Sorry to interrupt, would you mind if I joined you ladies today?""

At that her head perked up just a little, the possible consequences of saying yes playing through her head at lightning speeds. At that initial point she would’ve said no, but since it wasn’t exactly her table to begin with she didn’t want to take charge in who could and couldn’t be seated with them.

""You’re very welcome to dine with us,"" she told him, putting the chair she had found on the ground with a loud clunk. ""I'm Leeta, it's very nice to meet you.""

"“Welcome to the group then,”" Rinny said a little quietly before giving him a bright smile. "“I may even try out one of your suggestions,”" she added as she graciously accepted the lemonade she had ordered earlier from the waitress hovering next to the table.

#8 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Ini

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

((OOC Godmod with permission Leeta?))

Inimicus smiled as the women took note of his apperance very non-challantly, it was good to see that they werent quite so nervous. Smiling as they began talking to him he then felt something that was all too familiar...the blood under both of their skins was pulsing quite a bit faster after his smile which meant one of two things: They were awash with lust for him....doubtful....or they had taken note of the fangs and were a little bit apprehensive of him....far more likely, now that was more towards the norm. Smiling he tooks the demon's white hand and placed it to his mouth giving it a little gentlemanly kiss thanking Xanth for his Cologne...without it this would be a very uncomfortable and smelly moment.

Pulling out the chair in front of him he took a seat softly and slid up to the table, turning to the waitress he ordered a small glass of blood...probably not the best idea of a drink order but he needed to get his meal in for the day or his fangs would start annoying him insesently especialyl with the hard pumping blood under the skin of these two younglings. Smiling at each of them he took keen note how both were very, very attractive and took more note how even though they were younglings...they were probably at least each a century older than him...he always felt so young in Elysia. However he wasnt about to care about that, everyone here was older than him, Dora, Dazadi, Xanth by a huge degree...and all were immensly attractive and each immensly older than him.

Smiling he shook himself out of his internal thoughts...he had those far too much lately, turning to the girls in turn he shot them as much of a winning smile as he could with his fangs.

" I am Inimicus, it is a keen pleasure to meet both of you ladies "

He laughed inside at how he sounded, this was way too much like how he used to be and if he didnt watch himself he was going to fall into old habits...still he was just trying to be friendly and he figured he could temper his little Mr. Hyde.

" So what are you both doing today? Exploring the Underground? "

CREDIT TO PIPER"S BOUTIQUE FOR BOTH AVIE AND SIGNATURE: http://faroah.com/in...?showtopic=1990

#9 User is offline   Leeta Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Leeta Framont
  • Gabbi

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:37 AM

OOC: GM is fine ^^

Her heart stopped for a moment as Inimicus took her hand and raised it to his mouth, but before she could register what was happening the young man had kissed it. Leeta almost laughed out loud with relief as her senses caught up with her - that could have been disastrous!. She didn't laugh, of course, knowing how rude or inanely childish it would seem, and so she settled for smiling instead. She made sure to bare her teeth properly - tight-lipped, polite smiles had always annoyed her immensely and she was careful to only smile when she really meant it. Perhaps that's true for this guy as well, Leeta thought as she made her way back to her seat. He's obviously not trying to scare me or anything.

Sitting down again and putting her fingers together as she propped herself up on the table with her elbows, Leeta watched her two dining partners sip their drinks and listened to the vampire introduce himself. She was slightly caught up in the pretty colour of Rinny's raspberry lemonade and glanced up when she realised that he had asked them both a question.

"So what are you both doing today? Exploring the Underground?" Leeta considered his question blankly for a moment, wondering if she should have had more purpose in coming here than aimlessly wandering around, but quickly decided that honesty was the best policy.

"Honestly, I have nothing better to be doing." she said blandly, playing with a flower on the table. "And exploring is a good way to pass the time. How about yourself?" she inquired, and then poked Rinny's glass. "Can I try that?" she asked.

#10 User is offline   Erine Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Erine Isskit Graysky

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:21 AM

Well, at the very least he's a courteous young man Erine thought as she watched him and Leeta introduce each other to one another. As he brought Leeta's hand up to his mouth Erine suppressed another urge to shudder at the thought of what he might do with his rather impressive fangs. However, upon seeing what he actually had in mind, Erine couldn't help but feel a smidgen jealous. After all that could've been her hand that he'd kissed, but that was something to think about later as her thoughts were being interjected by him speaking again to both of them, not just towards Leeta.

""I am Inimicus, it is a keen pleasure to meet both of you ladies ""

---

""So what are you both doing today? Exploring the Underground?""

""It's a pleasure to meet you as well Inimicus. I'm Rinny in case you didn't hear,"" she announced, tagging on the last part more as a general precaution than anything else. Though your drink worries me a bit, she also tagged on as an after thought in her head - it would have been a bit rude to say aloud and at the moment she wasn't particularly interested in losing either one of her potential friends. ""So far today I have managed to find a good drink and do little to no exploration of the area,"" she replied in confession of her actions before taking another drink of her lemonade, pointedly ignoring Leeta's request for the moment. ""I don't suppose you would be interested in being my tour guide would you?"" She questioned of Inimicus, flashing him what she hoped was a brilliant smile.

""Feel free to, it's pretty taste. Though now that I have it I'm kind of in the mood for a peach one,"" she finally said in reply to Leeta's inquiry, pushing the drink closer to her as she did so. Hopefully if she likes it enough she'll order her own instead of taking over mine, Erine thought before giggling slightly at the thought, which resulted in her blushing a bit and bringing her hands to her face to cover it up.

#11 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Ini

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

Ah now this was the type of day one should look forward to. People far too often got caught up in hectic lives, too caught up to just take pleasure in a simple social encounter and drink...although it occured to Inimicus that since he slept very little he also probably had more time to do the things he needed to. He took a sip of his drink the tasty red liquid washing over his fangs preventing their annoying twinge, really blood was a taste one got used to very quickly, and it became quite good. Taking a moment in silence after his question to look at both of his companions he laughed inside, not wanting to actually laugh outloud, it was just such an odd moment that he was sitting with a dragon and a demon...both quite beautiful, he hadnt even been here a year, hadnt even been a vampire for a year...things like this still made him chuckle to himself.

He noted the demon still had nothing to drink or eat, he was on the verge of asking if he could buy her something, since both he and the dragon had something, when she responded. He smiled pleasently at her, he could tell she was still a bit nervous, or embarassed...he never could quite tell the difference. He chuckled at her answer, not meanly, it was just something nice to hear for once. The dragon, Rinny, quickly chirped up in response and Inimicus smiled again, both were in no hurry...how great.

Leaning back he took another sip before answering them

" I must admit that is pleasent to hear from both of you, its nice when one can just spend a day relaxing and wandering about town. I am here, Leeta, for my...job I guess is the closest thing one could call it...however I do enjoy having my meal for the day here before I do it...its nice to be around people. "

Inimicus laughed a bit at Rinny's request, and smiled broadly when she smiled at him...she was definatly an attractive dragon though he had to admit the slitted eyes always kind of unnerved him. However he shook that off, he had two daggers in his mouth so he really couldnt be unnerved and not a hypocrite. Taking another sip he turned to Erine

" It would be my pleasure to be your guide Rinny, however I do not think it has to be immediatly...its a rare occurence when I can sit and converse with two such beautiful ladies as yourselves. However of course, afterwards I would love nothing more than to show you around "

He shot her a winning smile before taking another sip of his drink

#12 User is offline   Leeta Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Leeta Framont
  • Gabbi

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:35 AM

Hrm, Leeta thought as Inimicus answered her question. He seems to be a pretty guarded person. There was nothing wrong with that, and Leeta knew that not everybody was as comfortable with freely expressing the whole truth as much as she was. The vampire seemed like quite a genuine and polite person though, even if the nice factor was sort of wasted on Leeta - she got along with mostly everyone.

Eying his drink with some amusement and relief (he's obviously not planning on eating you if he's ordering blood, you silly girl, she thought), Leeta watched the dragon as she chatted to Inimicus, wondering if she was going to pretend she hadn't heard her request. Perhaps she doesn't like to share, she mused as Rinny asked Inimicus about showing her round and smiled beautifully at him.

"It would be my pleasure to be your guide Rinny, however I do not think it has to be immediately...its a rare occurrence when I can sit and converse with two such beautiful ladies as yourselves. However of course, afterwards I would love nothing more than to show you around"

For a few seconds Leeta considered whether he was being truthful in that he wanted to stay and enjoy lunch, or whether he didn't want to be rude and suddenly run off with Rinny and leave her by herself. But there was no point wondering about other people's motives, and the demon girl lost all interest in the matter when Rinny pushed her drink towards her.

"This is nice!" she exclaimed, feeling the liquid fizz down her throat. "I think I'll get my own lemonade actually. Where's the waitress?" she said, sitting up and glancing around. "I also wanna try some of that cheesecake."

#13 User is offline   Erine Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Erine Isskit Graysky

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:28 AM

Glad that no one had taken notice of her slip from her inner dialogue Rinny breathed a sigh of relief. To have been caught then, when her guard was down just a bit, would have been disastrous - at least in her mind it would have been. After all it just wouldn’t do well to have her new friends think that she was still just a giggling school girl fresh out of the nest so to speak - even if the second half of that was true.

As she mused over that Erine partially listened to what the other two had to say. It wasn’t to be rude, but to better figure out exactly how to take both of them. She’s certainly full of life - I wish I could be like that, Erine thought as she took her drink back from Leeta and took another sip of it, not quite sure how to respond to Inimicus yet. At the moment it was boiling down to being polite as to not offend Leeta by dashing off - not that she didn’t like the young demon’s company or anything or to play the pouting card and hope that Inimicus would actually do her bidding. Due to her doubting the second one’s ability to work and her own want to learn more about both of them Rinny opted with the first option.

"“Isn’t it just?”" She asked to Leeta before she took another sip of her own drink. "“How well it’ll go with cheesecake I don’t know, but that does sound really good right now,”" she tacked on with a sigh and a quick glance back at the menu in hopes of finding something else that sounded appealing. "“I think I’ll go with trying the house Caesar salad myself,”" announced Rinny as she tried to make eye contact with one of the servers to call them over without being too loud.

"“Well, it certainly doesn’t have to be now. There is food to be had now.. I just wanted to make sure I could find a tour guide so that I’m not wandering around alone. Company is good to have,”" she said in eventual response to Inimicus, using one hand to stir the straw around in her cup and moving to lay her other hand on his upper thigh - the one closest to her.

#14 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Ini

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:50 AM

Were this even a couple months earlier he would have been suprised by the things occuring in this meal he realized as he felt the dragons soft hand rest on his thigh, but hey he had had a shapeshifting woman sneak into his house so nothing much suprised him anymore. Turning to face Rinny he shot her a rougish smile

" Oh nothing would please me more than to show you around, I am always willing to help someone in need "

He winked at her before turning to Leeta. This was getting interesting, its hard to pay attention to two women when both are attractive...further so when one has her hand on your leg and one is not flirting at all. Smiling he raised his hand and got a server to come over, he was in here every day and genreally was in a hurry...and tipped well...they came quickly. As the waitress slid beside there table, an Apalos by the looks of her, Inimicus turned to speak to her.

" Can I have a rasberry lemonade and slice of cheesecake for the Zanaryan beauty here, the House Ceaser Salad for the beautiful dragon, aannnd ill take a small plate of your boneless hotwings please "

Inimicus smiled as the waitress wandered off.

" Now...where were we. Ah yes, I would gladly answer any questions you ladies have...I am rather expierienced in the area and honesty tends to be the best policy. Plus who would lie to women such as yourselves "

Inimicus turned and winked at each of the women in turn before leaning a little back and taking a sip of his blood. The dragon still had her hand on his thigh...that was interesting to say the least.

#15 User is offline   Leeta Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Leeta Framont
  • Gabbi

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:47 PM

Although she wasn't aware of what was going on under the table, Leeta knew that Rinny was trying to be as charming as possible. Inimicus continued to include her in the conversation though, so she was fairly sure that even if Rinny would rather she wasn't present the vampire wasn't going to cut her out. Ugh, that's complicated. Leeta thought. She liked simple, straight-up things better than complicated drama.

"Can I have a rasberry lemonade and slice of cheesecake for the Zanaryan beauty here, the House Ceaser Salad for the beautiful dragon, aannnd ill take a small plate of your boneless hotwings please", Inimicus ordered for the group, and the waitress went on her way again. She was slightly surprised for a second; Leeta hadn't expected him to order for her, but realised he was probably one of those insistent guys who liked to be polite and noble, and he hadn't exactly payed so maybe they were still going to split the bill. It didn't bother her what happened really.

"Now...where were we. Ah yes, I would gladly answer any questions you ladies have...I am rather expierienced in the area and honesty tends to be the best policy. Plus who would lie to women such as yourselves"

Leeta smiled mischievously at him. "Oh, I don't know," she said, her eyes lit up with laughter. "Maybe you have something to hide." She would have liked to ask about any dangers in Elysia that she should be wary of, but she didn't want to look scared. Besides, I'm not scared! It doesn't matter, she thought to herself, brushing off the fact she might have passed up an opportunity to learn some invaluable information.

#16 User is offline   Erine Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Erine Isskit Graysky

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:02 PM

Surprised initially at not instantly being rejected, Rinny congratulated herself by giving herself a mental high five. So, he’s not completely against being touched, that’s a good thing, she thought cheerfully as she returned his rougish smile, temporarily glancing at Leeta to see what she noticed or hadn’t taken notice of. Hoping that Leeta wasn’t feeling left out Rinny took another sip of drink and continued to get lost in her own world for a few more seconds. I swear I’m not trying to cut you out, just having some fun, Rinny thought about whispering to Leeta, but left it unsaid. It was true, she wasn’t planning on cutting the young looking demon girl out - not when they seemed to share at least a couple of likes and a newness to the area.

""Can I have a raspberry lemonade and slice of cheesecake for the Zanaryan beauty here, the House Caesar Salad for the beautiful dragon, aannnd ill take a small plate of your boneless hot wings please."" She heard the young vampire male order for them, a little taken aback by him ordering for the group. "”You forgot to ask for a refill of my drink,”" she pointed out with a playful smile before finishing off her current and first raspberry lemonade. "”How am I going to muse now without a catalyst?”" She asked jokingly as she fiddled with the empty glass.

""Now...where were we. Ah yes, I would gladly answer any questions you ladies have...I am rather experienced in the area and honesty tends to be the best policy. Plus who would lie to women such as yourselves?"" Hearing that Rinny smirked at the thought of all of the wrong questions she could ask, but certainly wasn’t going to ask - at least not yet. ""Oh, I don't know. Maybe you have something to hide."" Erine heard Leeta say, barely taking notice of the laughter in Leeta’s eyes, laughing at the idea herself.

"”Well, Mr. Honesty is the best policy, outside of being wary of you any other things I should pretend to watch out for?" Erine questioned of Inimicus with a raised eyebrow and another playful smile shot his way.

// PB · Dafont · Rainbow Harbour · OD · Portfelia · Hayden Panettiere \\

#17 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Ini

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:00 AM

Inimicus didnt know what the hell was going on here. Honestly he used to have to work a lot harder to get this sort of reaction and here he was with one woman obviously flirting the second...well coming near to it if not...he was rusty on the whole matter. To be honest, while not an unwelcome situation, it was not one he had come in here to achieve, he honestly just liked socializing. He took another sip of his blood enjoying the feeling of the warm red liquid running down his throat, though the intense smell of cologne really changed the taste a little...he still liked it. He honestly could have finished it by now, but chugging blood was not something he was interested in doing.

Both woman spoke and Inimicus didnt know which one to pay attention to, he turned his head to face the Demoness...the dragon must know he was paying attention to her as he still let her hand rest on his thigh. He smiled as he noticed the humor in Leeta's eyes. Inimicus laughed happilly at Leeta and turned to Rinny smiling broadly as she echoed a very similar sentiment. Inimicus smiled rougishly at both and answered.

" Me something to hide? I didnt realize I was so intimidating "

He winked at both the women...now he was just playing around...but it was fun and brought back fond memoreis of home.

" Why would I have anything to hide? I am a very open book so I hope you dont need to even pretend to be warry of me "

Smiling he leaned back

" Honestly there isnt much to be worried about in Elysia proper...I cant speak to...ironically....Nirim or Zanarya but in Elysia not much should worry you. If you get into trouble all you really need to do is call for one of Xanth's aides and they will likely come to you...well...aid. As for earth...be careful if you want to go there...they dont know about Elysia and cant know about it. So you two dont need to worry, unless you are the types who like to go looking for trouble "

He smiled at each of them mischeviously taking another sip of his blood.

#18 User is offline   Leeta Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Leeta Framont
  • Gabbi

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:11 AM

The sun was coming out in snatches of blinding rays piercing the clouds before being eclipsed again; such was spring weather. Normally this sort of weather was a little bit annoying as it caused sun strike. However, when the sun came out next and lit up the cafe it was at an angle that did not blind Leeta, but lit up both the wooden table legs and her own calves, making her feel slightly warmer as she listened to Rinny joke about her drink. It was most pleasant; she would have to come back here often because everything was so perfect.

"Well, Mr. Honesty is the best policy, outside of being wary of you any other things I should pretend to watch out for?" Rinny asked, voicing Leeta's exact worries that she was too proud to mention. Funny how things work out, the demon mused. She tuned in carefully to Inimicus's response, trying to ignore the sun lighting up the flowers.

"Honestly there isnt much to be worried about in Elysia proper...I cant speak to...ironically....Nirim or Zanarya but in Elysia not much should worry you. If you get into trouble all you really need to do is call for one of Xanth's aides and they will likely come to you...well...aid. As for earth...be careful if you want to go there...they dont know about Elysia and cant know about it. So you two dont need to worry, unless you are the types who like to go looking for trouble"

Leeta snorted, blowing her fringe slightly as she half-laughed. "I've always been in trouble..what do they say? Trouble is where I live, that's it." She stared at the vampire, studying his eyes for any trace of emotion. "Are you one of those cautious types?" Suddenly realising she wanted to know what kind of person Rinny was when it came to trouble or perhaps danger, she turned to look at her instead, forgetting her plan to detect any betraying signs that might play on Inimicus's face if he decided to be modest or hide the truth. It wasn't that she didn't believe he would consciously try to conceal the truth, but people sometimes got very defensive over the slightest thing and this was an important question.

#19 User is offline   Erine Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Erine Isskit Graysky

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:12 PM

As she waited for a response Erine casually tapped her fingers on her free hand, the one that wasn’t resting on Inimicus’s thigh, next to her now empty drink in an attempt to send subtle hints to one of the employees that she was quite interested in a refill. Fortunately for her there wasn’t a lot of other customers in residence of the café, so one of the waiters milling about quickly noticed her drink, or lack there of one. However, around the time the waiter took notice of her drink was also when Inimicus spoke up, which resulted in a hasty response to the waiter as to what sort of lemonade to retrieve for her.

"Me something to hide? I didn’t realize I was so intimidating." She heard Inimicus say, which prompted her to want to reply, but soon after he said that he continued to speak - causing the young dragon to bite her lower lip to stop herself from talking. "Why would I have anything to hide? I am a very open book so I hope you don’t need to even pretend to be wary of me." Erine added that into the list of items to address as she continued to listen to him speak, switching from watching Inimicus speak and observing Leeta’s reactions. "Honestly there isn’t much to be worried about in Elysia proper...I cant speak to...ironically....Nirim or Zanarya but in Elysia not much should worry you. If you get into trouble all you really need to do is call for one of Xanth's aides and they will likely come to you...well...aid. As for earth...be careful if you want to go there...they don’t know about Elysia and cant know about it. So you two don’t need to worry, unless you are the types who like to go looking for trouble." Hearing that Erine began to laugh, barely hearing what Leeta had to say after it.

"I've always been in trouble.. what do they say? Trouble is where I live, that's it. Are you one of those cautious types?" Was barely heard due to the aforementioned laughing, but after a few seconds spent recomposing herself Rinny thought about what to say. "Oh, I don’t think I’d call myself cautious," she heard herself saying before she smirked at the thought. "Trouble seems to be a big fan of me, always following me around." Erine tagged on before giving a small laugh at the thought and turning back to look at Inimicus.

"You’re only a little intimidating.. In a good way though," she said flashing a brief grin before moving on. Everyone has something to hide, whether it’s something big or small. "Plus if you were an open book there would be a few less questions to ask," she said as she squeezed his thigh ever so gently and then winked at him.

// PB · Dafont · Rainbow Harbour · OD · Portfelia · Hayden Panettiere \\

#20 User is offline   Inimicus Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon
  • Inimicus Malus
  • Ini

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:27 PM

Inimicus took a sip from the glass of his blood and felt the dissapointing lack of anymore in his cup, well that meal had flown by quickly...he hadnt even noticed the halfway point. The last drops of the warm, strong, red liquid washed down his throat leaving his fangs in a state of pleasent relaxation which was very much a happy thing as when he was hungry they hurt...a lot. Setting the cup down on the table he leaned a little forward to finish listening to the girls. Loud laughter came from the direction of the Dragon and it made Inimicus smile, well at least she was in a very good mood though...he could tell she was in some sort of mood by the continuing position of her hand, still Inimicus wasnt about to dissaude either her laughing or her choice or armrest.

He listened to first the demon answer, smiling a bit rougishly at her response and her general question directed at, he assume, him. Than he turned his head as the dragon attempted to contain her laughter to answer the question she apparently assumed was directed at her, Inimicus smiled. Both of these people seemed to either like trouble, or be unlucky. For most people that would be a bad thing, but Inimicus had found those most bothered by trouble were often those most interesting to be around, or further more those who were trouble. Inimicus wandered off a bit from the scene thinking about that woman from his house and from the jungle...he hadn't seen her in a while and oddly he found he really missed her.

However Rinny soon spoke to him, jarring him from his thoughts of the Shifter. Turning to the dragon he winked at her as he felt her hand squeeze his thigh, yes she was definatly in a mood. He turned to the Demon however, as she had asked him an actualy question.

" I used to live in danger, as you say, now I live in Relaxation...I find the view better there. As for being cautious "

Inimicus chuckled a little at this, for the past few months since his turning the answer would have been most definatly yes, even perhaps before that. However ever since that shifter woman...whose name he still did not know...he had found that living a cautious life, was not in fact something one could consider living...at all. Smiling at the demon he continued.

" I would say, if you had caught me a few months ago maybe, but as for now... I find living a cautious life is something that is, rather sad to do. What fun is there in always watching what you do, you can't have any fun at all that way. "

He winked at both the girls as he answered before turning to face Rinny

"...and Intimidating in a good way, well that is unique praise I must remember to add that to my resume "

He winked at her

" and to be honest, you havent asked me many questions at all now have you? So perhaps I am more of an open book than you think "

He was teasing her, and it was obvious in his voice he was doing so. He was having a very good afternoon here and he wondered how long this would last, however long it did he was happy with it.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic