• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[FIN] A Nymph in Speed (New Alexandria)

#21 User is offline   Naava Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:49 PM

Turning to keep pace with Piper, Naava tuned in to her voice as she waited for a response from the Zanaryan. "I... I don't know..." Naava said, her eyes darting to the ground as she subconsciously fiddled with Flit's leash and swiftly forgot the man's presence. "To be honest," the Anyeli said as she lowered her voice so only Piper should have been able to hear, "I... I kind've can't remember very far back... I have amnesia... or something like that." Naava didn't look at Piper as she spoke, afraid that her impromptu confession could get herself kicked out of this adventure; instead, she hastened her pace a bit, tugging gently at Flit's lead to get the little critter to run alongside her instead of on her heals.

Hearing Kioni's cry not long after she finished speaking, Naava turned around and smiled as she continued to move. "Slow poke!" she thought with a tiny with a giggle. Ever since the Skotadi had met the young 'Varian she'd seemed to always be running to catch up, though Naava wasn't really sure if it was because she walked too quickly or Kioni walked too slowly. "So wait... where are we going again?" she said as she turned back and continued to walk along, occasionally glancing back to see if Kioni was coming or not.

~~~Credit

Layout from Piper's Boutique.
Texture from Aethereality.
Angelina font from Dafont.
Brushes from and Ca-pris and Aethereality.
Image from Photobucket.

((OOC: Naava's left the thread)

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked