• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Garden

#21 ••Sentients

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 December 2006 - 07:06 PM

The other girl seemed as nervous as she was. Taking note of this, Olisa relaxed a bit. She hesitated before stepping out of the shades, holding out her hand for a handshake. "That would explain it," she forced a weak smile, "My name's Olisa Ricci. Might I ask if you've decided on an element yet?" A demon's element was always a good subject to raise. You never went wrong with elements...unless your element conflicted with the other's.

#22 User is offline   Lydia Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Other Characters:Pesly

Posted 31 December 2006 - 05:11 PM

Lydia was happy. She didn't smile or anything, but she was really happy. The first person she met in that strange place, and she wasn't killed or wounded. How lucky! But after the exciting happiness, came to her mind the idea of herself making everything go wrong. If she did it, she would never pardon herself. But in a weird and distant part of herself, she was pround. She finally met someone, who wouldn't be shining happiness?
Maybe you wouldn't, but she was.
Lydia's eyes almost let a tear roll down of happiness, but she wasn't that stupid. Or maybe not enough emotional. She just didn't want to cry of happiness because of that. But a smile. A single, pure and not very expressive smile was rising on her face.
Smiling? WHY?, she thought, like she couldn't control her own mouth. Ohh, a hand! Should I bite it?, the little voice in her mind said ironically. Lydia held the girl's hand and shook, a little... more than enough. I don't have the level... Though I like the earth more than any other element., she said, like she was being crowned the queen of the Earth Demons. Stupid, the voice in her mind said.
She noticed she didn't say anything after that to continue the conversation, so she said quickly: And what about you?

Uninjured ~ Bank Manager *-*
Photos of Lydia

#23 ••Sentients

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:30 PM

The girl shook Olisa's hand enthusiastically, speaking of her preference to earth. Hearing this, Olisa almost smiled ruefully. We'll be of conflicting elements, then. Thank goodness the Great Demon War was over, but elemental tension still existed. Olisa hoped it wouldn't affect Lydia.

"I'm practicing the Wind Arts under Lord Ciro," she said, then leaned forward, "It's kinda scary to be around him though. Lady Kaia, who leads the earth, is nicer." Though intimidating. Olisa couldn't count the times that Lady Kaia caught her in the gardens. The demoness would look passively at Olisa and turn away. Olisa could never tell if the lady was annoyed at her...

#24 User is offline   Lydia Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:44 AM

As Olisa spoke about Lady Kaia, Lydia felt a little lucky. If she's nice... Then she'd have nothing to fear.
To be honest, Lydia was getting tired of staying there, so she asked: Hm, Olisa, do you know some place around here where I can stay? A... Bedroom? I heard that you can live in your Sanctuary while you're not strong enough to live by yourself. And I need to take a nap.

Photos of Lydia

#25 ••Sentients

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:08 AM

Olisa raised her eyebrows in surprise. Lydia didn't have a room yet? Well, then it was her task to bring her there. The thought made Olisa feel special. "Oh, Cypress Court is gorgeous. Follow me..." She stepped lightly over the grass and made her way toward the iron gates. As she opened the iron gates and entered the halls, she continued to speak. "Everyone has their own room in the court, and the buildings surrounding it are made of bricks. So I have no clue where the name came from. But it's been like that since I came here."

#26 User is offline   Lydia Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:13 AM

Lydia quietly followed Olisa while she was speaking. She opened the iron gates and went to the halls. In a jump, Lydia entered the halls too and continued following her. Are the rooms beautiful? And are they big?, she asked, thinking mostly of a bed and a pillow, enough to satisfy her for now.

Please extend your posts to a minimum of two paragraphs. Thank you.

Photos of Lydia

#27 ••Sentients

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:05 PM

Olisa giggles as she places her fingers on the handle of a large redwood door. "I wouldn't say that the rooms are beautiful, but they're pretty big." Sliding it open, she points at the bright light of outdoors at the end of the long hallway. "That's the way to the courtyard. It's really really big. There are four buildings you can live in...a pale-yellow one, a white one, a brick-red one, and a brown one. All of them are made of bricks and it doesn't matter what kind of element you have. All demons live together. Here, I'll show you how to get a room."
She continued through the newly revealed hallway.

#28 User is offline   Lydia Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:45 AM

((OOC: This happens after Lydia gets her dorm's keys but before she enters there))

After getting her keys, Lydia went away from the court and entered the hallways. Doing it, she was walking normally, but a few seconds later she got impatient and started to walk faster. When she noticed, she was running, and almost hit the Garden's iron door with her face.

With a deep breath, she opened the door and entered the garden. She looked around for a second, then saw where she left her bag: right next to a tree. She ran and picked it up, cleaning it from the grass, then went away from the Garden, running, and leaving the heavy iron door open. But it didn't last open for so much time... It closed by itself a few seconds later.

Lydia walked with fast steps through the hallway back to the Cypress Court, where she made her way to the Red Brick building.

Photos of Lydia

#29 User is offline   Mintayul Icon

• Newcomer
  • Icon
  • Mintayul

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:06 AM

Mintayul sat on a bench in the Garden, as a small wind blew through his hair. He sighed. No one wanted to even talk to him because he was still really weak. He watched people go by, envious of all of them, for they had a demon lord to protect them. And here he was, poor little demon without protection from a demon lord. Not that he hadn't thought about it! He planned to be a great demon serving under Ea, a fire lord in his own right. But that would be a while, and in the meantime he was lucky he wasn't dead already. In fact, he had already nearly died, and it was just because the visiting vampire had decided his blood was too thin that he wasn't dead, which was more than slightly embarrassing.

He wished he could find some way to prove himself worthy, but knew that the main factor would be time. Maybe he could find some way to prove himself? Yes, that was it! He would do something for other people to prove what a good servant he was! So happy he tried to fly, forgetting he couldn't, he ran up to the nearest Zanaryan and, already out of breath, asked them, "Is there anything I could do for you?" hoping that they would give him a task.

I may be weak, but Ea is strong...

Avatar from Lord of the Rings Gaming, Signature from Lord of the Rings gaming and Pixel Guerrilla.

#30 User is offline   Dracos Icon

• A wild threader has appeared!
  • Icon
  • Dracos Panas
  • Looks:21
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Profile:View
  • House:Pay a Visit
  • Destiny
  • Other Characters:Destiny, Katah, Skylar, Zara

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:08 AM

It had been several weeks since Dracos had helped out Ilire with his plant problem. After finishing his own room he spent the majority of his time resting and practicing his fire skills. Tired of being by himself, and not quite wanting to go back to the elysian market, he wandered around Zanarya. He wandered aimlessly his overly long hair getting in his face. I think it's time for a trim... The wind was strong and steady. every couple of seconds he sparked a flame at the tip of his right index finger. A force of habit from extra practice as a fledgling. Not really paying attention to the surroundings passing him the smell of plant life infiltrated his nose. His eyes flicked around the area. Greenery was every where and flowers were in bloom. Flicking his finger one more time the flame was larger than he had wanted it to be. jumping slightly to see that it came out fist sized he closed his hand quickly so that he wouldn't start anything on fire. Looking around to see if anyone saw he didn't see anyone staring, but out of the corner of his eye he saw a fledgling sitting on the bench in the corner of the garden all by himself.

Approaching the young demon he wondered why he wasn't hanging around Elysia making new friends or at least trying to make friends here in Zanarya. Before he had even gotten halfway to the demon, he jumped up from the bench as if having some sort of plan. Stopping dead in his own tracks he watched as the fledgling approached him. "Is there anything I could do for you?" Giving him a quizzical look he wondered why he was suddenly asking if he needed help. Shaking his head in astonishment he looked the fledgling over. No i don't need anything unless you feel like hanging out or wandering around.

· · · · --=~*~=-- · · · ·
..:: Obsidian Dawn::Orlando Bloom::..

#31 User is offline   Mintayul Icon

• Newcomer
  • Icon
  • Mintayul

Posted 22 April 2007 - 01:46 PM

"Um... um..." A powerful demon wanted to hang out with him??? He thought that wasn't even allowed! "Um... uh... we could walk around a little..." Now that was lame. This was really embarrasing. Mintayul wondered what this demon thought about him by now. Probably thought he was a bumbling idiot. Why couldn't he be smooth, and casual, like him, instead of stammering and bumbling and being overall lame?? This was not a good way to seem like a good servant.

"See, I'm hoping to be chosen as a servant for Ea, and just thought that maybe helping you would, you know, help me be more likely to be chosen. But walking around or hanging out would be nice. I thought that higher demons never hang out with weaklings like me, but this is awesome! What's your name? I'm Mintayul. Who do you serve under? How powerful are you?" Oh man, this was good. He was going to brag about this to all the other weaklings afterwards. And maybe, just maybe, this was Kiril himself! Now that would be awesome.

Avatar from Lord of the Rings Gaming, Signature from Lord of the Rings gaming and Pixel Guerrilla.

#32 User is offline   Dracos Icon

• A wild threader has appeared!
  • Icon
  • Dracos Panas
  • Looks:21
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Profile:View
  • House:Pay a Visit
  • Destiny
  • Other Characters:Destiny, Katah, Skylar, Zara

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:26 PM

Dracos chuckled at the fledglings stammering. He seemed like a curious person. See, I'm hoping to be chosen as a servant for Ea,Dracos turned quickly at that statement he had never heard of another person serving or wanting to serve under Lord Ea, besides himself.I thought that higher demons never hang out with weaklings like me, but this is awesome! At this he smiled broadly at this statement. It was true most higher leveled demons didn't hang out with low levels, but he himself never forgot how it was when he was a fledgling and decided to befriend those younger than himself. It's not so for all demons I personally like to hang with those younger than me. I'm Dracos i am a level Three demon servant of Lord Ea. With a flick of his fingers he produced a fist sized flame to show the power of a level three demon.

He walked around trying to decide on where they would go. He hated gardens the smell of the greenery seemed to give him a headache and he always felt out of place. Hey,what do you say we get out of here and head to the market place I need to go pick up an animal from a friend. He had been thinking about going to see Suka in the black market at his exotic pets shop but hadn't quite gotten around to it. Either that or we could go to to the Training chambers and i can help you train. Either option was good for him but the Black Market was only open to level two's so if they went there Mintayul would have had to stay in the main market area.

· · · · --=~*~=-- · · · ·
..:: Obsidian Dawn::Orlando Bloom::..

#33 User is offline   Mintayul Icon

• Newcomer
  • Icon
  • Mintayul

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:44 PM

Mintayul stared as Dracos flicked the fire ball. He couldn't wait until he could do that! A fireball... amazing... Wait, had he heard correctly? A level three wanted to train him? Wow. This was... wow. His friends would be so envious of him... training under a level three! Maybe the training would attract Ea's attention! After all, Dracos had! This was really good.

"Um... how about the training chambers? I'd like to train a little..." Amazing. A. Level. Three. Would he be as nice as this one was when he got more powerful? He hoped so. Dracos was amazing! He smiled as he listened to his thoughts. He sounded like a child saying When I grow up I'm going to be just like you! But... It was true. He sort of did want to 'grow up' to be him. Hah! Come on Ea, come see this! See me! I'm a good servant!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked