Elysian Fields: [+] Sidebar Suggestions - Elysian Fields

This is a forum for anyone with suggestions, ideas, opinions, complaints, questions and general feedback. Members are welcome to answer questions in this forum as well.

Please use the following tags in your thread titles:

[?] for questions
[+] for suggestions
[!] for comments
Page 1 of 1

[+] Sidebar Suggestions Feel free to add your own :D

#1 User is offline   Lani Icon

• Humble
  • Icon

Post icon  Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:41 AM

I think that a link saying how many threads we had open would help immensly, as people wouldnt need to keep checking and pming to find out :D

Also, I figured this could be an open board where others could post there own suggestions about it so it doesnt spam the whole forum.
Posted Image
wolf - Katherine Moennig

notes:
-if anyone wants me to edit a post, tell me and I will. (Applys to all posts)

#2 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

Just making a quick suggestion here, but, have you considered making an RP directory thread?

#3 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

As Russ said, I'd suggest creating a thread in the RP Directory, since it's meant for things like this. I'm personally using mine as a central hub for thread tracking, both open and closed, that I can transfer to each character's journal at a later date, since it's easier for me to do it in one thread.

There's also the open thread list I told you about for people who're just looking for something to hop into rather than a specific person, so I don't think we really need an indicator, especially as most people - myself included - don't like to have extra bits that need updating frequently (this is largely why I stopped tracking my characters' availability and shifted my focus to thread tracking instead XD).

I might consider adding a field that links to our RP Directory threads (it'd work the same as the gallery link) if enough people want it but, as things stand, I think most of us just use those threads for our own tracking purposes rather than as advertisements. ^^

Thanks for the idea on reducing the number of threads, but I think we're a small enough community that that's not a problem, and I prefer to lock threads once a suggestion/question/issue has been closed with so I can tell at a glance what I still need to deal with. That's easier if we just have new threads per. ;)

Page 1 of 1