Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Fin] Just another day in sunny Le Bon. finished ^^

#1 User is offline   Lani Icon

• Humble
  • Icon

Post icon  Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:23 AM

Lani was nervous. She'd been living with her parents for so long that it was becoming borderline pathedic. Kind of made her sad that she was an adult in Elysian society who still had to get her siblings up and going in the morning. True, she didnt have to pay rent but she also had no privacy. This was her life! Wasnt SHE suppost to be doing something with it?

...well, and she wanted to have a place to escape too after coming out to her parents. She was sure that they'd be fine with it, but theres no use in taking chances and ending up with nowhere to go. She shuddered at the thought. The Le Bon Hotel was a lively place though, and her thoughts quickly drifted. Snapping back into it, she approached the lady at the register, seeing as it was opening time and nobody had come in yet.

"Umm, excuse me." She said, nervously. "Is there any chance I could get a one person room?"

(ooc: permission from emma to create/rp this thread. if anyone has a problem with it, pm me and I'll edit. currently a customer is needed for lani to serve :D)
Posted Image
wolf - Katherine Moennig

notes:
-if anyone wants me to edit a post, tell me and I will. (Applys to all posts)

#2 User is offline   NPC Icon

• Eminent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: NPC
  • Various
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Other Characters:None

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:25 AM

Adèlaïde Le Bon roleplayed by Grace w/mod permission
------------------------------------

Adèlaïde Le Bon was a nice lady, or so she hoped. The muffled sounds of feet moving upstairs was like the sounds of music to her ears. Maybe her sons where getting up early for once, but chances where it was a boarder, rolling around in one of those creaky bunkbeds that she needed to get fixed.

She had been short-staffed and today was a friday. Two of her sons had caught dreadful fevers and the boarders where currently all paying with the exception of one clumsy girl who she had allowed to work for a week before delaring her payed. A nice thing really, just not coordinated.

When the.....girl walked into the shop, the first thing she noticed was her figure. Very thin, and wispy, she gave Adèlaïde the urdge to feed her until she was at a reasonable weight but resisted it. She DID have a cafe after all. Plenty of others to feed.

At the girls words her head snapped up. Perfect! She needed another server and the girl may have been whimsy but seemed to be in good enough shape. Hrm. But what if she just wanted to pay? "We only have two one person rooms left. Do you have a hundred xanthos? If not we can work something out."
This account is intended for any member of Elysian Fields (or any guests who are thinking about joining) to use for the roleplaying of NPCs. It should not be used to post in any OOC area. Please make sure you state your member ID, and the NPC's name and/or species.

Username: NPC || Password: nonplayer
Avatar and photo credits: Gary Dourdan & Adriana Lima.

#3 User is offline   Lani Icon

• Humble
  • Icon

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:26 AM

Lani didnt know what she had been expecting, but the fact that they even had a room available was suprising. The shock showed on her face for a moment. Drat. A roomate would be cheaper, but her constant shifting, the pet hair and the sleep-shifting would no doubt scare any potential roommates off.

She opened her mouth to say something when a young woman ran downstairs, as though it was a life or death situation. She heard her speak to Adèlaïde. "Adèlaïde, another one of your sons has gotten sick. I'm looking after them the best I can, but I cant be downstairs today."

She had enough money, but she really wanted to save it for when she could afford an apartment. And here, 100 xanthos went a long way. Remembering Adèlaïde's words from earlier 'perhaps we could work something out' she spoke hesitantly, suprising both woman. "I could work downstairs for a room maybe? For a few weeks at least. And my mother was a healer, I could check up on your sons maybe Mam?" She didnt like to speak out but in this situation she felt maybe it was okay.

(gmod permish of sarah the npc)
Posted Image
wolf - Katherine Moennig

notes:

#4 User is offline   NPC Icon

• Eminent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: NPC
  • Various
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Other Characters:None

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:27 AM

Adèlaïde Le Bon roleplayed by Grace w/mod permission
--------------------------------------------------------------

Adèlaïde heard a scurry of footsteps and then Sarah appeared in the doorway. Sarah was a long-term boarder, a nice young lady with perpetual worry lines on her face. Listening quickly to what she said, she groaned. She told the boys to stay away from each other! One day they where going to be the death of her...

Frowning, she said: "Drat. I'll have to pay someone to go pick up some more medication later." However, when the girl spoke her interest was peaked. Shooing Sarah away in a rather rude manner that she normally would've scolded herself for, she turned to the girl.

"Well, I could use a good pair of hands. Sure, what the heck. Just keep your room clean please!" Fishing behind the counter, she pulled out a key, it was old but it was attached to a chain so one couldn't easily loose it. Room 3A, one of the few one-person rooms, and right now something that made her very happy.

She led the girl upstairs and grabbed a paper form from her office and passed it to the girl. "Basic information about yourself so we have proof you've boarded here in case you break something. You can start working in twenty minutes so hurry!" And with that, she went downstairs, her worries soothed for a moment with the relief that extra help was here.
This account is intended for any member of Elysian Fields (or any guests who are thinking about joining) to use for the roleplaying of NPCs. It should not be used to post in any OOC area. Please make sure you state your member ID, and the NPC's name and/or species.

Username: NPC || Password: nonplayer
Avatar and photo credits: Gary Dourdan & Adriana Lima.

#5 User is offline   Lani Icon

• Humble
  • Icon

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:28 AM

Lani sat on the old bed and surveyed the room. Nothing special, a metalframed bed in one corner, that she was sitting in, a bookshelf half-filled, leaving plenty of space. There was also a thing of drawers for her to put clothes into, and on the nightstand was a old glass lamp. It was painted a light blue color and she immediatly felt somewhat at home, suprised that Adèlaïde had been so eager to hire her.

Filling out the forms, she noted that it was infact simple things, as well as information such as where resident mail was kept and rules, which included the lights-out at midnight. She could live with that. Forms in one hand, key in the other, she left her room, locking it although the lock was old and seemed that if you jiggled it the right way, you could easily open the door.

Dropping off the paperwork in the room that she'd seen her new boss vanish into, she went downstairs to begin work. Ten minutes later she stood near the tables, setting silverware, and wearing an apron that proudly stated 'LE BON CAFE' as well as a nametag that she'd made. It simply said Lani, no stars or fancy things like some of the other workers.

(ooc: Thread over. Anyone interested in Lani being a waitress, please pm)
Posted Image
wolf - Katherine Moennig

notes:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked