• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Easter Egg Hunt Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

Hihi! Guess what? Yup, it's a scavenger hunt for easter eggs, yum! :D

So I've dropped a bunch of easter eggs on the forums (obviously I'm not going to tell you where, though, haha) and your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to find 'em! They look a bit like this: .

Your reward is ζ20 for every egg you find. If you find them all (and no, I'm not going to tell you how many there are :P), you'll get an extra ζ100, just because I'm generous like that. Participation in this event will also net you a new entry in your trophy cabinet, with each of the eggs you find on display. But that's not all! If you're the first to find them all, you'll get another ζ200 on top!

Aren't I awesome? And I suppose you ought to thank Grace for inciting this hunt, too, but that's only if you want to. (:

The event will end at midnight GMT on Easter Monday (April 13th), so get your searching caps on. When you find an egg, PM me the location (link and thread title); you can send them one at a time, or wait and collect the links to them all before sending in one PM. ^^

Happy Easter! :D

#2 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:52 AM

Just a note that you only have one more day to find the eggs if you're looking. :D

#3 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:01 PM

Okay, so the easter egg hunt is closed. Congratulations to everyone who found some! :D Grace (Lani) was the first to find all 10, with Dan (Erasmus) and then Russ (Naava/Zephyr) coming in close behind. Well done!

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend and had much fun hunting! <3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked