Elysian Fields: [!] Upgrade Feedback - Elysian Fields

This is a forum for anyone with suggestions, ideas, opinions, complaints, questions and general feedback. Members are welcome to answer questions in this forum as well.

Please use the following tags in your thread titles:

[?] for questions
[+] for suggestions
[!] for comments
Page 1 of 1

[!] Upgrade Feedback

#1 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:24 AM

Sooooo, guys, whaddaya think? Spiffeh, huh? :D

Obviously, it will take me a few days to work out all the kinks. I'd made the new default skin on my test installation and that's missing a few things, so you will see bits that aren't skinned properly (I just realised I forgot to skin the emotipopout, actually <_<), or images that are missing/default.

I may have to fiddle with settings on applications, modifications and such as well, but we'll have to see. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback about the upgrade. A list of things I've missed, things that don't seem to work, things you love, things you dislike, etc etc. This isn't the sort of thing I can do (quickly and smoothly, at least) without help so please, please, please (with a cherry on top) post if you come across something you think needs my attention. <3

Personally, I love the new software version. It makes it much easier to do my adminly duties, and it's more of a pleasure to post. :) I'm already working on revamping Into the Unknown for v3 so we'll shortly have two custom skins, and I'm planning a couple of graphics contests to generate inspiration for new ones, so that's something to look forward to in future.

Okay, so now I've rambled a bit, I'll go off and get some more stuff fixed. XD

Oh yeah, and please don't forget to stop by this thread!

Page 1 of 1