Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Id Sickdess add id Health [FIN] Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:46 AM

Zephyr was annoyed. Well, that wasn't saying much really, but he was annoyed more than usual. Maybe... Possibly... alright, so he probably wasn't any more annoyed than he was anyways, but his annoyance was focused on Kiel nearly entirely at this point and he was walking at a thunderous pace to the boy's apartment. It was past noon, the kid's Monday shift was nearly over, and he still hadn't shown up. Zephyr's gut instinct was that Kiel was quitting without notice, especially after their training session two days before hand, and he didn't appreciate being disrespected like that. Quitting, fine, but without notice? No way.

Reaching the run down house near the river, Zephyr glared at it as if doing so would force it to burst into flames. If Kiel was in there he would regret not coming to work today. Regret it immensely. Stomping over the tree roots in the front, Zephyr slammed his fist against the door absurdly hard a good five times or so. “Kiel! Open up!” he ordered, his voice booming out of his body like thunder in a storm. The weather was mildly chilly now that it was fall, and the cold air seemingly amplified both Zephyr's voice and his aggravation. “Now!” he threatened after banging a handful of times more less than ten seconds after the first set.

Piper's Boutique :: Dafont :: Flames :: Owl

#2 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Hawt, hawt, hawt! :D
  • Icon

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:47 AM

Big mistake letting his hair air dry in the snow. Maannnnnn. His head was throbbing so hard he'd swear it was about to, like, totally fall off.

Oh wait, that was the door. “I'b cobig, I'b cobig!” Kiel called weakly, his head so stuffy he could barely hear and his eyes almost fully closed. He had no idea what time it was, only that he couldn't have slept too long since, like, he hadn't been disturbed by hunger. Actually, just the thought of eating made him a bit nauseous.

Shuffling from the bed where he'd collapsed after his courier shift last night, barely struggling into his oversized cotton PJs (well, they were hand-me-downs so they barely resembled cotton any more and were faded to a pale, mottled grey), Kiel dragged the duvet around him and down the stairs, past the half re-painted living room to the front door. It took him a minute to remember how to open the door and then he stood there, eyes at half mast, trying to figure out how he was suddenly at work.

“I'b late!” he realised with dawning horror. “Ogh, crab.” He started to turn, in a hurry to get upstairs and dressed and back out the door before phantom Zephyr turned into real Zephyr, but swayed instead and had to put out a hand to steady himself.

#3 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:50 PM

Zephyr almost banged on the door again just as it opened to an extremely disheveled Kiel. Hair a mess and clothes barely clinging to his lean form, the kid looked like death warmed over. Zephyr was about to start his tyrade when the boy yelled something practically incomprehensible and nearly fell.

Immediately Zephyr reached out, grabbing Kiel's outstretched hand. “Dammit Kiel, what did you do now?” he asked, looking at the boy's face, his glare dissipating a bit. It was probably from his impatience in Nirim. Wet hair and cold air should never be mixed, especially not on a Dracovarian as young as Kiel was. Groaning and sighing in aggravation at practically the same time, Zephyr put one hand behind Kiel's back and use the other to scoop the kid up. Kiel didn't have any family in the area (Zephyr knew this because he mentioned it almost every day) so he would probably need someone to be there.

Carrying the drowzy kid up the stairs again carefully, blanket and all, Zephyr looked around for the bedroom for a moment. ONce he found it, he brought the kid in and laid him on the bed, sitting down next to him and reaching a hand out to check the temperature of his forehead. “Damn you, Kiel,” he murmured as his aggravation began to subside.

#4 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

“Whad are you doig?” Kiel didn't resist when the boss carried him up the stairs, just pressed his hot cheek to the 'Vari's slightly cooler chest and grabbed a fistful of leather. In his addled mind, he knew this was different from having his dad carry him to bed when he was a kid but, like, it was kind of the same feeling and Kiel was too fuzzy-minded to fret over the whys.

“Mad, your had's cohd,” he complained groggily, but clamped his fingers around Zephyr's wrist to keep the contact since the cool touch eased his fever a bit. “Hey, bod? Do'd thik I cad cobe to work today.” Bit late to call in sick, he guessed, since his boss never visited and would have to have, like, a reason to be here now, but, like, better late than never, right?

He wished Zeph had never seen him like this, though. The guy already thought of Kiel as a pest and a child, and there was something about being sick that tipped Kiel right back into his early youth, so whatever hope he'd had of proving himself an adult was gone now.

“Are you sick too? Dohd catch by cohd, mad.”

#5 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:38 PM

Part of the post is censored as PG-18

Zephyr almost cursed again as Kiel's temperature registered. He was blazing. Part of that was probably because, as Kiel said, Zephyr's skin was chilled to the touch, but a larger part was most definitely the kid's health. “I told you,” Zephyr began to scold, stopping his though mid sentence with a slight growl. The kid hadn't intended to get sick. He was from Dardanos, it was typically a lot warmer there than in Nirim. Zephyr wasn't even sure if they had winters in the area Kiel was from.

“I know, I figured that out alread,” he barked softly with a muted glare. Realizing his hand was still in contact with Kiel's face, being held there no less, Zephyr pulled it away quickly but gently, a slight bit of awkwardness playing on his face before disappearing. He knew he wasn't the best one to care for someone who was sick, but if Kiel didn't even have the energy to call out sick then Zephyr didn't trust the boy to be on his own right now.

“I don't get sick,” he said looking away for a moment as he tried to figure out what to do. He didn't have any medicine and could barely understand Kiel right now so Zephyr didn't feel like looking around for pills. “Come on,” he said, pulling off Kiel's blanket with a bit or resistance and then lifting him off the bed again, this time headed towards the bathroom. “A hot shower is what you need,” he said as he set the kid down on his feet, supporting him as he turn the water on to a satisfactory heat.
Spoiler

#6 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

“Be dice to me, mad, I'b todally sick,” Kiel complained grumpily as he let his hand flop back onto the pillow from where Zeph had forced him to let go. Big old meanie, taking away the cool like that. He was hiding under the duvet a second later, yanking it right up to his chin until he felt like a caterpillar in a cocoon. “I'b really thirsdy,” he declared hopefully, then peered at Zephyr through half closed eyes as the 'Vari yanked his covers away.

“Hey. Hey, mab, you cad't - ! Whad are you doig?” Swiftly finding himself in the bathroom with Zephyr reaching to undress him, Kiel somehow found the energy to swat him away. “Hey, mad, dod't do dat! I cad do it bysef, already.” Still shooing him away, Kiel shoved weakly against the bigger guy's chest. “I'b thirdy, really thirdy, mad. If you wad to hep, I mead,” he tacked on, leaning against the bathroom door so he'd at least look like he could support himself. No way he was stripping off in front of his boss. In the dojo showers was one thing 'cause, like, they were both starkers then and it was normal, but this was freaking him out. The way he'd reacted to Zeph's touch wasn't the way he was supposed to react to a guy's touch.

A shower did sound good, though, and there was a bar in the corner of the cubicle that he could hang onto if he got dizzy or something so, like, there was no need for Zephyr to be in there with him. Like, right? “So, like, shoo, mad, okay?”

#7 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:14 AM

Practically the moment Zephyr touched the front of Kiel's waistband he was swatted away, the boy attempting to shove him out of the bathroom. A bit stunned by the sudden burst of energy, Zephyr wasn't quite sure what to do as he stepped back. “Fine, but get in the censored shower,” he said, stomping downstairs in his usual abrupt manner.

Locating the kitchen, Zephyr scoured the shabby cabinetry for a while to locate some sort of tea. Finding none, he settled for making the kid a packet of instant hot chocolate he'd found amongst the various groceries. As the water heated Zephyr located the apartment's thermostat and adjusted it to be a bit warmer to help sweat out Kiel's fever without him knowing it, and to fight off the mild chill from outside. Taking his vest off and draping it over the back of a chair in the kitchen as the temperature rose, Zephyr mixed the hot chocolate and proceeded to bring it upstairs.

Finding the door closed, Zephyr fiddled with the handle and ended up basically forcing it open. Oh well, he'd fix it later. “Here,” he said, holding out the mug of slightly steaming hot chocolate.

#8 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

As soon as Zephyr gave in, Kiel shut the bathroom door and slumped against it, his eyes closed. He almost slid down to the floor to take a nap 'cause, like, he felt completely boneless, but he had the awful feeling that if he didn't get in the shower, Zeph'd make him when he got back.

“Big ol' beadie head,” he grumbled through enough mucus to sink a ship, his feet heavy as he slobbed to the shower cubicle in the opposite corner. His bathroom totally needed renovating but, like, he'd been leaving it until he'd got the public space finished. His mom had always taught him to be, like, proud of his living space, but he was wishing right now that it was a bit nicer in here. Like, he could do with cheering up.

He felt a bit better after his shower, though, although he'd never admit it to his boss and the effort sapped whatever strength he had left. He barely managed to pull on clean underwear and PJ bottoms, a towel around his neck and pulled half over his head like a hoodie in a half-hearted attempt to stop it dripping down his back. He was sitting on the toilet with the lid down, 'cause, like, he didn't have the energy to stand up and couldn't move around without getting dizzy, when Zeph just barged right in like he'd never heard of privacy and caught Kiel in the middle of trying to get a still-damp arm down the sleeve of a clean shirt.

“Mad! Haved't you ever heard of kdocking?” He whipped his shirt up to cover his puny abs, but was quickly distracted by the steaming mug of chocolate and, like, immediately forgot his modesty as he held out a hand, his pyjama shirt hanging off his arm. “Ah, thagks, mad. I'b so thirdy. Dude, it's so hod, cad you oped a widdow?” He'd just stay here in this totally undignified place until he got the strength to finish getting dressed, and then he'd go downstairs and make something to eat 'cause, like, he was hungry now.

Yeah, like, that was totally gonna happen.

#9 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:02 PM

It was a bit pitiful, seeing Kiel sick like that. It reminded Zeph a bit of the first couple of centuries he'd been on his own. Not that he'd had anywhere this nice at first, but eventually he'd found a place of his own. This was just a bit before the invention of Indoor plumbing, though, so it still wasn't this nice. Either way, though, the kid was like a much-shorter version of the younger Zephyr. Except with ten times as much energy and the actual existence of social skills but those details weren't important to the current comparison.

Letting Kiel Greedily take the chocolate, Zephyr waited for the boy to take a few sips before stepping towards him. “Isn't that how you got sick to start with?” he asked, locating another dry towel and bringing it to Kiel before taking the one that was on him off by force. Soon after he'd deprived the boy of the dampened shirt that dangled off of one arm. “No, I can't open a window,” Zephyr said. “I turned the heat up, you need to sweat out this fever.”

After making sure that Kiel was dry, Zephyr help him up before once again carrying him to bed. “Next time think before you act,” he admonished with a muted glare.

#10 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:34 PM

“Wah!” There was something about having a hulking great guy like Zeph coming towards him when he was already puny in comparison, sitting down, and sitting on the toilet (even with the lid down it was still embarrassing) that made Kiel suddenly feel like he was prey for some great big monster. He, like, totally sucked up all the space anyway, but having Zeph standing over him just, like, made him nervous. He wasn't scared, though. He might like to snap at people but he'd never gone for Kiel after that first time, and Kiel trusted him explicitly.

Probably more than he should, actually, but, like, it was kinda hard not to trust him. Even when Kiel was being awkward about the guy's penchant for going around starkers.

Peering up at the guy as his big hands rubbed the dry towel through Kiel's hair, he found himself looking instead at Zeph's hairy chest, which was, like, totally eye level. He was rubbing the towel a bit too briskly, but Kiel was totally enjoying the attention, like when he was a kid and his mom or his siblings would totally baby him and, like, bring him soup and ice cream and play games with him. Zeph wouldn't do that kind of thing but he was being way nicer than Kiel would have expected, for sers, especially since, like, he thought it was Kiel's own fault he'd gotten sick.

“It's too hot to put deh heatig od, bozz. I'b godda bedt, for serz.” He didn't fight too much, though, 'cause, like, he knew Zephyr was right. Just, like, he didn't want to be hot any more, but he'd got the chills too. “I deed adoder shirt, mad. I dob't like beig daked like you.” It was a bit weird, too, if they were both shirtless. Like, just no, man, but he had to admit the coolness of Zephyr's skin against Kiel's heated flesh on the ride back to bed was kinda nice.

Reaching into the chest beside the bed, he drew out another shirt. Totally didn't match (this one was a long-sleeved jersey) but whatever. Better than being half naked. “Hey, mad,” he asked as he struggled to get the shirt on, “you wadda order id and watch a bovie?” He didn't really want to be alone when he was sick, and that was the only way he could think of to get Zephyr to stay for a couple of hours. Besides, he did need to eat and wasn't up to cooking, so, like, yeah.

#11 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:20 PM

Carrying Kiel around felt... odd to Zephyr. Not bad, just not typical. Something about it, especially the last time, was different than just carrying somebody. Deciding it was just because Kiel was sick and Zephyr was making sure to be more gentlle than normal, Zephyr shook the thoughts off as nothing when he set Kiel down and helped him into bed.

Standing there, Zephyr watched Kiel pull the baggy shirt over his sun-darkened skin without much thought to the kid's young physique. At this point Zephyr wasn't really sure why he was still here, but he picked up that Kiel wanted him to stay fairly easily by the way he was allowing himself to be hauled around by Zephyr. The runt wasn't feeling good and part of Zephyr sympathized with him, knowing how hard it could be to be sick and alone at the same time.

“Fine, what do you want?” Zephyr said, walking to the other side of the bed as he pulled his COM out of his pocket. Sitting down next ti Kiel on th bed, Zephyr leaned his bare back against the backboard. “I'll pay this time.”

#12 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:45 PM

Kiel's stomach took over when Zephyr asked what he wanted. Like, he was both hungry and not hungry at the same time, like he'd puke if he downed anything but like he'd pass out if he didn't. He wasn't used to only eating small meals so, like, he reeled off the dishes he'd normally order. “Ogh, mad, I could todally go for chidese. You want chidese? I'b dot really fuzzy, though, you kdow?” He really wasn't. His dad joked that his youngest son could survive on grass if they ran short of food, but, like, chinese was the first thing that sprang to mind. Like, the noodles would go down easy, right? And he could totally live on the leftovers for a couple of days, which would be awesome because he doubted Zeph would be coming back, like, for sers. He was pretty surprised the guy'd agreed to stay already.

Yanking the covers right up to his chin more as a shield against the totally gay situation of two guys in a bed and one of them being half naked, Kiel gawked at Zephyr when he pulled out a COM. Like, he never knew the boss even had one. Like, he'd guessed he must for, like, business calls and stuff, but Zephyr seemed so stuck in the past with so many things, like, maybe not deliberately shunning tech but not embracing it either. Even though COMs had been around for, like, fifty years or something, Kiel kind of thought they'd just passed the 'Varian by, but here he was pulling one out of his pocket. Looked like an old model, which kind of reassured Kiel that his instincts weren't totally kaput and that his world was still mostly intact, but it was still totally weird.

Beginning to melt, Kiel shoved the covers down to his knees. “You dod't godda pay, bozz. By walled'z id by padts over dere.” He only ever took stuff out of his pockets when he changed pants, except for his wallet, keys and COM (totally a newer model than Zeph's, hahahah) which he kept on the bedside table overnight. He didn't feel right letting his boss pay for supper when he'd practically begged him to stay, but, like, he was kinda broke since their trip to Nirim. At least he'd shipped the stuff back home already since, like, a couple of the items were perishable.

“I habe pay-per-view movies if you wadda redt the latest or somethig. Like, Cara Maddesod's [Matteson's] dewest robcob, or you like war movies, right? This ode's about a gagg of robbers, that looks good, and this is the ode about sobe Anyeli battle. I saw the trailer add it looks awesobe, mad, but you godda wodder how true it is, you kdow?” The whole time he talked (which was the first time he'd said more than a few words since Zeph arrived, although he still sounded made up as hell and kinda listless), he was flicking through programme information to see what was on.

#13 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:13 PM

“I'm paying for the food, you can buy the movie if you really want to watch one. Pick whatever one you want,” Zephyr said, completely confused by Kiel's rambling. He was also completely confused by his COM as he attempted to locate a Chinese place that would deliver to Kiel's apartment. Finding one where he could order through an electronic menu, Zephyr punched in for a good assortment of noodles, meat and vegetables.

Taking another five minutes or so to figure out how to pay for the meal, Zephyr nearly threw the tiny device through the wall, only restraining himself for Kiel's sake. “There, should be here in... 45 minutes.” Zephyr said, deciding silently the delivery person must be riding a rather fast horse to move that fast. “What movie did you pick?” Zephyr said in a pitiful attempt to make small talk, knowing that he'd not know what it was no matter what Kiel said. Zephyr didn't even know what a "robcob" was supposed to be, let alone any of the movie titles. He didn't have a TV at the smithery and he never used the one that sat inside his house. Zephyr found it boring to watch things when you could be doing them instead, but Kiel needed him to stay and Zephyr felt a bit bad for waking him up in the first place. He felt a bit responsible for the illness as well, despite that being entirely Kiel's fault.

Zephyr reached down to pull off his boots, setting them down on the floor next to the bed as he waited for Kiel to try and explain the movie to him. Kiel would likely also explain ten other things in the time it took for Zephyr's back to reunite with the headboard, but the heat in the room was starting to build finally and he was beginning to sweat. Besides, being in a bed with shoes on just felt weird. Wearing pants was bad enough.

#14 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

Kiel had deliberately picked a film that was, like, over three hours long just so he'd have company that bit longer. He felt a bit naughty for doing so, kind of like a dog peeing on the curtains just to get some attention, but Zephyr had said to pick whichever he wanted. He just hadn't specified that it had to be a film he wanted to watch, you know?

He'd relayed the trailer info when Zephyr asked what it was about, figuring he'd, like, be interested in this one because there'd be a lot of fighting and stuff, and by the time the chinese arrived, Kiel was totally engrossed and absolutely starving. He'd tried to insist that Zephyr take at least half payment from his wallet, but he didn't really have much energy to be any kind of insistent and had to keep, like, catching his breath 'cause he was so made up.

He didn't eat much, after all, only about the same as an average person which was probably half of what he'd normally down, and Kiel felt guilty as hell for it since he'd kind of wasted, like, half of his portion. He'd reheat the rest to eat later, sure, but Zephyr probably wouldn't know that, so it kind of looked like he'd just be throwing it away.

Probably halfway through the film and with a carton of half-eaten noodles and prawns in his lap, Kiel felt so exhausted he began to list to one side and found himself leaning bit by bit against Zeph's clammy arm. The film was going through a slow point with, like, not much action and more talking that Kiel subconsciously began to tune out, the carton slowly sliding from his fingers as he passed out cold.

#15 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:32 PM

Zephyr had gotten up when the food arrived, not really sad about missing the movie. He wasn't really sure what was going on, anyways. It was a bit melodramatic with each attack obviously choreographed and rather poorly at that. He was only there for Kiel but he'd promised to stay and watch the movie. Though with his inability to care about said movie Zephyr wasn't really sure how long he'd last.

Having eaten most of his beef and broccoli, Zephyr watched inanely as the two main characters said something or other. something about revenge, undying love and impossible odds. Zephyr wasn't really paying attention to much of anything until he felt Kiel brush against his arm. Zephyr glanced over just to make sure he was okay when it happened again. When it happened the third time the contact remained, growing heavier as it became apparent that Kiel was falling asleep.

Sighing, Zephyr scooted closer to him slowly, careful not to wake the poor kid up. Moving Kiel's body as he scooted closer, Zephyr repositioned him so the Kiel was laying on his chest and draped his arm over the boy, letting his hand rest on Kiel's stomach after cautiously moving the tipping carton of food to sit next to the others on the nightstand.. Part of him felt like he should just leave and let Kiel sleep, but the rest of him decided to stay at least until the movie was over. Though, if Kiel didn't wake up before then Zephyr was liable to fall asleep as well.

#16 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:14 PM

“A... ah CHOO!”

Kiel jerked awake to find the TV playing the blank screen that, like, cut in when a pay-per-view film finished to prevent accidental overspending, blinking owlishly in surprise. He'd missed, like, the end of the film completely but apart from, like, the action sequences, he hadn't found it all that interesting anyway.

“I deed to pee,” he told the "Enter PIN" sign, his voice a snotty mumble. “Like, woah.” The carton he'd been cradling was gone and his "pillow", when Kiel had struggled to sit up and look around with half closed eyes, had turned out to be Zephyr! Kiel had, like, thought the guy would have, like, totally ditched by now. He was dead to rights, too, like, totally asleep. He kind of looked softer when he was sleeping, like, not by much but, like, without that icy glare that scared away people who didn't bother to get to know him. It was, like, a whole different side of the guy that struck him as kinda cute. More than that, though, like, Zephyr hadn't shoved him away when he fell asleep or anything, he'd just, like, let Kiel use him as a pillow and even put his arm around Kiel's shoulders so he'd be, like, more comfortable.

He really did need to pee, though, so he, like, carefully extracted himself so he wouldn't wake the big dude up and stumbled into the bathroom, using the blue light from the TV screen to light his way and, like, making sure the door was, like, totally wedged shut behind him so Zephyr couldn't walk in on him accidentally. He was in there longer than he would have been normally 'cause, like, he got dizzy and had to sit down for a minute, and the whole time he was wondering what to do. Like, should he wake Zephyr up and send him packing? That was kinda cruel but now he was awake, Kiel was, like, freaking out a bit about having the guy asleep in his bed. Like, watching TV together was okay 'cause, like, you know, but sleeping together was kinda weird.

Kiel only had to look once at the sleeping Zephyr again on his way back to realise he couldn't be that cruel. The guy was up early every day, just like Kiel, and he'd come all this way to check on him. And, like, stayed with him even though he could have totally left. Besides, he made one hell of a comfy pillow, which was kinda weird since he was hard pretty much everywhere, like, with those muscles and stuff.

Too sick to really think about what he was doing, Kiel, like, climbed back into bed, turned the TV off, and snuggled up to Zephyr, making like he was a favourite teddy bear. Yeah, like, this beat ordinary pillows any day of the week.

#17 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:54 AM

Five in the morning, on the dot, Zephyr's eyes opened. Centuries of training forced his body too awake at this time every morning. What his body wasn't used to, however, was the feeling of another body pressing against his own. IT took a moment for Zephyr to remember where he was, remembering how he'd fallen asleep during some monologue or another and how he'd leaned Kiel against him. This, however, was not that same position.

Instead of Kiel leaning against on of Zephyr's pecs, the boy was hugging him like a stuffed animal, his head in the middle of Zephyr's torso now, snoring slightly due to his congestion. Zephyr's arms had also moved in his sleep. One was draped over Kiel's hand as it clung to Zephyr's hairy chest, the other had found itself resting on Kiel's waist. Taking a moment to gather his faculties, Zephyr almost considered staying for a moment until his mind was fully awake. As the sleep fully fled his eyes he jerked his callused hands off of Kiel's body and climbed out of bed - careful not to wake Kiel up.

Quickly he pulled on his boots and then within moments he was out the door, forgetting his vest in Kiel's kitchen in his rush. Still waking up from what was likely his most sound night's rest in a coon's age, Zephyr trekked across the plains of Alexshire as the sun rose on another chilly autumn day. He didn't expect Kiel to come too work for a few days, but would come check on him if the boy didn't at least call by Wednesday afternoon.

((OOC: Zeph's left the thread))

#18 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:27 PM

Kiel woke up not long after Zephyr left, missing the warmth. He was disappointed at first that, like, his teddy bear had disappeared, but then he remembered what his pillow had actually been made of and decided he was glad Zeph was already gone.

It was an aberration, really, kind of like when two guys got drunk and passed out on the same bed, then woke up the next morning and pretended that, like, what bits they remembered didn't really happen that way, if at all. Kiel had needed comfort and Zeph'd been a nice enough guy to give it even though he totally didn't have to. In the light of day, t felt like there'd been way more going on and like they'd been a bit too familiar than two straight guys ought to be, but Kiel was just going to ignore all that and focus on the fact that his boss was a really cool guy.

So, like, when he woke up, Kiel did his damnedest to forget the whole thing had happened. He didn't want to remember that his boss had seen him acting like a baby anyway. Kiel wasn't sure if he was glad it was only a cold and not something worse, even though he'd been feeling like death warmed up, or if he'd been hoping it would be, like, something more serious so his childish behaviour was justified, but, like, Kiel totally reverted when he was sick. But yeah. At least he felt better when he woke up. Not, like, well enough to go to work or anything, and he spent the day in bed anyhow, only getting up long enough to call in sick for his other job and, like, apologise for missing yesterday's shift (he totally wasn't sure he had a job to go back to since, like, his other boss wasn't nearly as understanding as Zeph). He ate the chinese leftovers stone cold.

He felt more like himself on Wednesday so, like, decided to go into work 'cause, like, while he didn't have enough energy to hop around like he normally did, he had just a bit too much to stay at home and lie around. He was feeling loads better by now and only felt a bit stuffed up. Most of his appetite was back too, so, like, he made his way downstairs after showering and getting dressed (and spending, like, five minutes sniffing his pillows to figure out what the awesome smell was before he'd realised, like woah, it was Zeph's lingering scent, like, dude! So gay!) to have breakfast.

He'd seen Zeph's vest, then, and stood there for, like, ten minutes trying to figure out what the strange article of clothing was. It was way too big to be his, even considering the hand-me-downs that made up, like, at least a quarter of his wardrobe (which he'd eventually had shipped over from home), and totally not his style anyway, but, like, the only other guy who'd been here was Zephyr and, like, Kiel hadn't realised he'd been wearing a vest. He'd just kinda thought the dude was shirtless when he arrived. The leather was kinda soft, he realised as he fondled the fabric, sniffing before he realised he was being totally gay again. Like, dude, the guy smelled good but, like, that wasn't the kind of thing guys were meant to notice about each other. Like, right?

Intending to shove it in his backpack to give it back to its owner on his way out the door, Kiel went off to finish getting ready, then left the house. He was more than halfway to work when he realised, like, he'd totally forgotten to bring the vest with him.

[d=white]((OOC:[/d] RP finished. House thread still open to new RP. :) [d=white]))[/d]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic