• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Leaf-ing Elysia [FIN] Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:05 AM

( Backdated to November 29th.)

Waiting wasn't really Zephyr's style, but Kiel was sill making... whatever it was he was making and Zephyr had been shooed outside with the pair's bags as he did so. The warrior was pretty sure that ten pounds of sugar was too much, but Kiel had insisted and play the "what do you know about baking?" card for the fifth time since they'd started preparing for this trip.

Zephyr sighed as he stroked Spirit's chest. The bird had to come along on this trip because Zephyr really had no other choice, but every time Zephyr gave any attention to the aged owl Derina had a hissy fit. “Shush up,” Zephyr ordered in exasperation as Derina whined once again. It was cool outside as the last of the tree leaves were falling to the ground and Derina poofed into a pile of crispy dry ones in protest. As the imp chattered in gibberish, Zephyr withdrew one of hiis throwing knives and began to absently toss it in the air.

“Dammit Kiel! Let's get going!” Zephyr said with a hearty shout as his blade soared through the air and embedded itself into the tree in front of the boy's place. He wanted to get this whole meet-the-parents thing that Kiel was so excited about over with. He wasn't much of one for socialization, but hopefully the man would survive his time in Dardanos without getting himself thrown into those "sisters" Kiel had talked about previously.

#2 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Hawt, hawt, hawt! :D
  • Icon

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:01 PM

“Like, I'm pretty sure this'll fool Mom, you know?” Kiel said to the open (and spilled) bag of sugar on the counter beside the plate of messily shaped raisin cookies. He'd totally tried to put himself in Zeph's headspace to figure out what the big guy was likely to cook if he could, you know, like, actually cook, but the dude was kinda hard to figure out. So then he'd tried to make 'manly' food, but everything manly he could think of turned out to be stuff like barbeque that kinda had to be done on the day. Things had started getting a bit hectic at the smithy - something to do with a winter holiday some Elysians celebrated that apparently involved a lot of shopping - so they didn't have time for Kiel to send his boss out on a hunting trip, anyway, and his folks could totally tell the difference between a freshly hunted sack of meat and a few choice steaks bought from someone else, so it wasn't like they could be all "Hi, here's one I bought earlier".

In the end, Kiel figured he'd just make whatever he'd normally make. His folks would figure out Zeph wasn't big on kitchens sooner or later anyway, so better not to lie about it too much, you know? So, like, he'd made a couple batches of cookies with different flavours, a batch of cupcakes and some scones, but he'd made some messy so it looked like he and Zeph had done the cooking together or something. Hahahahaha, that'd totally fool 'em.

Like, right?

“I'm coming, I'm coming! Sheesh, already,” he yelled back as he licked leftover cookie dough off his fingers and stuck down the wrapping around his last batch. “I notice how he's not helping with the clean-up, man,” he told the paper-wrapped bag of cupcakes as he stuffed them in the tin with the others, trying to make it so they wouldn't get totally squashed or turned upside down on the short dragon-hop to the farm. Like, he didn't mind that Zeph would get credit for not doing anything here, man, that was kinda the point, you know? Brownie points for his boss/boyfriend. But, like, dude. Quit screeching and put on an apron or something, you know?

Fortunately by then he'd already put away most of the stuff he'd used and washed up and everything, so it didn't take more than a couple of minutes to finish up, and then he was darting out of the front door and skidding off the step to shove the tin of baked goodies at the big hairball, grinning as the excitement and the latest sugar rush (some of what he'd baked never made it to the tin) started to kick in. “Like, dude, I can't believe I'm gonna be four hundred and seventy seven years old, man, that's just crazy. Like, you think I'll get good presents this year? Last year my dad got me a yoyo. Like, what am I meant to do with a yoyo, you know?” Except, like, play with it for hours on end trying to master a few tricks, but he'd never admit that to Zeph. Especially since he could still barely get the thing to bounce instead of tangling around his ankles.

Turning to lock up behind him, Kiel bounced up and down on his toes, punching the air. “Wait 'til you meet the dragons, though, man, they're totally awesome!” he exclaimed, hopping towards Zeph and turning his face up for a kiss. He heard a rustle that distracted him before he could totally glomp his boyfriend, though, and spun to look around, giggling as he saw a tiny lilac head poking out of rust-coloured leaves. “Hahahahaha, Derry, man, you look awesome cute in there. But, like, you gotta be careful, man, Mrs Haley might think you're a rat or something.” He jerked his head in the direction of the flat next door, then turned back to Zeph with a grin.

“Dude, where's Slythe, man? I can't wait to see him with the other dragons, man. But, like, don't worry, okay, 'cause I'll totally protect you from my family, you know?”

#3 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

Zephyr had the blade in his hand and was dislodging it from the tree as Kiel stepped outside finally, apparently ready to go. “Where are your bags?” Zephyr asked as he slipped the small shard of metal into its place on the leg of his pants. Before the words were fully out of the man's mouth he was grasping to keep a small metal tin that had been shoved into his abdomen by his lover from clattering to the ground. Successfully getting a hold on the tin before it clambered to the ground, Zephyr barely held back a scowl at the kid's excessive energy.

The man glared at Kiel as he pulled away from an almost-kiss just to be distracted by Derina. Silently cursing the imp dragon for what was at least the fifteenth time today alone Zephyr relented to Kiel's short attention span and proceeded to direct the boy along. “Slythe's coming, get your stuff,” Zephyr instructed as he summoned the dragon. The man absently tugged at the collar of his shirt, practically feeling choked by the over-stretched bit of fabric. He didn't appreciate wearing such restricting clothing that served no protective purpose, but deep down Zephyr wanted to make a good impression. He'd brought multiple shirts to wear over the week as well. It was going to be a very long "vacation" for him but... it made Kiel happy. Somehow. Maybe the kid was just a sadist or something. Not that Zephyr really minded that.

Fully satisfied that Slythe would show up quickly enough, Zephyr proceeded back over to his small pile of things. It wasn't a lot. A duffel bag full of his clothing, Spirit's cage filled with all of the bird's necessities as well as Derina's few things as well. Kiel had said it was fine to bring them both along and Zephyr was grateful for that boon at least. This way if he needed to escape he could just signal spirit to fly away or something and then go off to "chase" the bird and get it "back." The pile also secretly held Kiel's gifts in it as well, but the boy certainly couldn't know about that for the next few days. It was hard enough finishing it with all of his other orders, and this trip was going to put him a week behind on "Christmas" work for various Earth-ers but there was no getting out of it at this point. Hopefully Kiel would be alright with just having the ghost of a boyfriend until the end of the year, though.

Slythe appeared just as Zephyr picked up his belongings, all of them tied together by a sturdy rope that was just long enough to stretch over the beast's back. “When can I leave you two to die already?” the dragon hissed telepathically as it had obviously just woken up, despite it being the middle of the afternoon where his den in Nirim was. “You just need to drop us off in Dardanos for now, and then probably make a few appearances later on in the week. I'll try to keep them brief for you,” Zephyr said as he swung his duffel bag over the dragon's back, making sure it was secure before releasing the rope. “Appreciated,” Slythe replied with an audible grunt and a swift glare back at the warrior.

“Let's move it Kiel!”

#4 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:32 PM

“Okay, okay, sheesh.” Unperturbed by Zeph's grouchiness, Kiel hopped across a pile of dead leaves to grab his backpack from where the big guy'd stashed it, and shouldered the thing with a grunt. “Like, dude, man, how much'd you pack in this thing anyway? You're only going for a week.”

Except, like, Kiel knew exactly how much he'd packed, since, you know, like, he was the one who'd packed it all. Most of it wasn't even his, but more souvenirs he'd picked up for his family. He couldn't help himself, man, he couldn't just walk down a street full of shops without spotting at least one thing he just knew his brother, or sister, or mom or dad or grandparents or the dragons would love, you know? And if he had cash in his pocket, it was usually food money since he did everything else automatically through the bank (just 'cause, like, he knew what he was like and figured it was safer to not have rent money in his hands, you know?), so he didn't normally mind sacrificing a bit a snack or two if it made his folks happy.

He'd kinda forgotten to consider how he'd get it all home, though. Thank Xanth he didn't have to walk all the way back to Dardanos, man, he'd probably fall over dead from exhaustion and muscle strain before he reached the portal, hahahaha.

Hearing Zeph talking to himself probably should have freaked a dude out, but Kiel was 'Vari too, and he'd been out with the pair to Nirim enough to just watch them back and forth. He'd managed not to shriek with glee when the mustard dragon arrived, for once, but that was probably the grouchy look on his reptilian face. Like, Kiel may not be the sweetest cookie in the batch or something, but he knew better than to mess with a dragon when it was wearing that look. He'd kinda learned the hard way, hahahaha. But even though he couldn't hear Slythe's replies, Kiel was still turning his head back and forth to watch them like a tennis match, imagining how the conversation was going.

“Let's move it, Kiel!”

“Wah!” Jerking forward like a puppet on strings, Kiel made like a frog and hopped his way towards the glaring dragons, paying no never-mind to their brusqueness. “Hey, hey, Slythe, didja find anything nice for your nest this week? Like, I haven't seen you in forever, man, have you grown?” Like, that was a total compliment to dragons, apparently. “Hey, hey, boss, can I sit up front again this time?” He was going to need a major hand up, though, since, like, his bag weighed a ton. At least his was a backpack, though, so he could hold the tin of goodies. He didn't think Zeph'd want to arrive while still cradling them, hahahaha.

#5 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

Zephyr sighed in aggravation as Kiel bounced about rather like a ping-pong ball. The kid had way too much energy, and not enough endurance or perseverance. Not that Kiel didn't have a good and solid work ethic, but he definitely had a long road of training ahead of him to learn to focus that seemingly boundless energy and reign in that cheefle of a brain he had. “You sure you didn't eat any of these?” Zephyr asked as his eyebrows raised in a rather accusative fashion as he shook the tin to gauge its capacity. “You're such a carser,” he said with a grimace as he heard the shaking sound, not even taking the time to consider that perhaps it was as full as it should have been. The 'Vari knew his lover too well for that.

“No, you're sitting in the back. Slythe and I have never been to this place before so we're going to need to actually fly a ways to get there. That's why we have to leave so early today,” Zephyr explained. Without either of the bonded pair ever having been to the place to have a mental image of its location teleporting directly to there was nearly impossible. Zephyr had been on hunting excursions and the like across the island, but mainly the volcanoes (presumably the "sisters" but it had been so long Zephyr didn't know the mountains' names anymore), so they were going to glide down with Kiel's assistance. Having had to actually fly now what with Kiel begging to every five minutes (literally) Zephyr had begun to be able to control his flight sickness better now, at least for a while, but Slythe would hopefully be nice and take the trip easy on the man. Hopefully. Probably not. Who was Zephyr kidding? Odds on the brute ended up blowing chunks. That would make a great first impression.

Grimacing at the though, Zephyr attempted to push it to the back of his mind as he gestured for Kiel to mount Slythe's back. “Let's get a move on, then,” Zephyr instructed, preparing to help hoist the boy upwards as usual.

#6 User is offline   NPC Icon

• Eminent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: NPC
  • Various
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Other Characters:None

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:19 AM

((Slythe the Viridis Beast Dragon, played by Russ))

Slythe blew hot steam from his nostrils over his front claws to warm them as his cool blood adjusted to the suddenness of the cool air here. His den was in Nirim, far away from the city main, in a place that was still a briskly warm summer. There was a lovely fresh water river flowing not but a ten minute flight (or few second teleportation) away which the beast often used for cooling off in the heat of the day. There was, however, a very huge difference between the air-temperature being cold and the water-temperature being chilled. Slythe felt very much like torching that tree Derina was playing underneath just to make a heat source so he could adjust more slowly.

Flicking his tail, or rather slamming it to the ground, impatiently as the boy made small talk, Slythe was fully prepared to ignore the kid's senseless ramlings when he sadly caught a term. “Are you calling me fat?!” the vain lizard shouted into Kiel's mind, completely missing the kind tone with which the words were said. Slythe had the matchless ability to turn anything into a derogatory remark, most likely because almost all of what the beast himself ever said was similarly harsh and thus he found it hard to find compliments actually... complimentary. Swiftly Slythe shot a plume of fire into the air a few feet above the pair's headsm barely missing that torch-wannabe tree as he expressed his annoyance. “Let's leave, the sooner I rid myself of you two the better,” Slythe hissed to both of the telepathically as he looked away and flattened his body for them to get on.

This account is intended for any member of Elysian Fields (or any guests who are thinking about joining) to use for the roleplaying of NPCs. It should not be used to post in any OOC area. Please make sure you state your member ID, and the NPC's name and/or species.

Username: NPC || Password: nonplayer
Avatar and photo credits: Gary Dourdan & Adriana Lima.

#7 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

“Wah!” Kiel knew he might look like a gluttonous pig to people who didn't know him, like, if they saw him guzzling all the time. But, like, it wasn't his fault, you know? He had such a high metabolism and he always worked off the excess, but it wasn't the first time someone had called him names for it. Even his family had made little digs about how much he ate, until they realised how much it hurt him.

But, like, he'd never expected Zeph to insult him like that, man. “Like, that's mean, man.” Especially when the girly-haired muscle freak followed it up with a swift and resounding "no". Even though, like, what he'd said made sense, it still kinda felt like Zeph was being mean just to be mean. “That really hurts, you know?” It wasn't like he hadn't made surplus anyway, just 'cause, like, he knew he'd be sneaking some before they arrived. So it wasn't like they couldn't afford him some snackage, you know?

There were no traces of his excitement left by the time he'd reached Slythe's side, and when the dragon took his compliment as an insult instead, Kiel got mad. Like, he usually took their sourpuss ways in his stride, you know, but but that was the final straw. He was supposed to be going home all happy-happy and it was like they were going out of their way to be all moody and stuff instead.

In full sulk mode, Kiel didn't bother to answer either of them. Instead, as he passed Zeph, he shoved his fist sideways into the taller dude's biceps, hoping it actually hurt him more than it hurt Kiel. And just for good measure, even knowing he probably couldn't, he muttered, “I can do it myself, leave me alone.”

#8 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

Kiel turned from a bucket of sugar to a puddle of vinegar in less than five seconds, leaving Zephyr a bit bewildered. That punch to the arm hadn't reallly hurt much, only really being enough to move Zeph's arm about a bit, but it might leave a light bruise. The injury wasn't what threw Zeph off, though, it was that Kiel had actually hit him, and he seemed fairly upset now too. Add to that the fact that Kiel was refusing assistance, which in itself wasn't all that odd but the way he was doing it, all huffy and such, reallly was unusual for him. The kid was known to be moody, yes, but never quite so drastically.

“What did you say?” Zephyr shouted accusatively at his dragon, glaring at the beast as if it had just insulted the warrior himself. It didn't even cross Zephyr's mind that he could have been the one who upset Kiel in such a way. The brute had a way which allowed him to ignore his own shortcoming in order to only see those in other people which aggravated him. It served him well in battle, allowing him to care not who or what he did or harmed, but in personal interactions and relationships it was a bit of an Achilles heel. At least two 'relationships' over the last thousand years had ended because of it, but of course Zephyr never really understood that and had thus blamed other reasons.

“Hey, Kiel, what's wrong?” Zephyr asked, obviously still oblivious. As he spoke, his hand reached out to grab Kiel's shoulder and attempt to turn him around. Zephyr was no empath, nor could he ever really be called sensitive, but eye-contact when two parties were conversing seemed like a generally good idea.

#9 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

Since his back was to Zeph by now, Kiel totally took his yelling personally. He might have turned on the dude and pummelled on his hairy pecs for all he was worth if he wasn't, like, still intent on not only making it home himself but also, like, taking the meanie head with him, 'cause even though Kiel was censored right now, he never sulked bad enough to cancel his plans or break up or something.

He did scrunch up his fists and hunch his shoulders as he reached up ready to pull himself up Slythe's side, though, and muttered, so low he could barely even hear himself, “I'm not a pig” by way of answer.

And then the dude was grabbing his arm to turn him around and asking what was wrong, and Kiel smacked him again. Well, like, it was more of a half-hearted slap, really, that might glance across the dude's arm as Kiel turned towards him, but it probably got the point across. Like, right?

Expression all kinds of grumpy, like a kid who'd stayed up too late, Kiel answered again, louder this time. His voice totally didn't sound like a whine. “I'm not a carser, man, okay? Like, dude, that's mean, you know?” Getting into the swing of being mad at the dude, Kiel let loose another weak punch, not 'cause, like, he didn't have anything to put behind it, but 'cause he was more upset than angry. “It's not my fault I gotta eat so much, okay? Like, it's not my fault I'm always hungry, okay? And, like, I totally made more than we need anyway and you didn't even help with the cleaning after and I'm gonna be, like, four hundred and seventy seven, man, and I should be all happy-happy and you just censored me off and now I gotta be all explainy when we get home and I'M NOT A PIG!” As he yelled the last, he slammed his fist into Zeph's arm again. It was totally cathartic, you know, but in the back of his mind, Kiel figured he was gonna pay for that one.

#10 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:56 PM

Zephyr blinked vacantly as Kiel's hand struck him. So it was his fault? Well, that was new. Okay, so it really wasn't, but to him it was. “I-” Zephyr started to speak but was cut off by the kid's sudden rant. Kiel's faced looked almost like he was trying to pull his best impression of Zephyr but failing at it as the boy's voice squealed out of his mouth, much more of a diffident whine than the ominously threatening tone that it was probably intended to be. If Zephyr was anyone else he might have cracked a smile at the sight of little Kiel attempting to pummel giant Zephyr for upsetting him. It was probably a good thing he wasn't anyone else for this moment, though. Blessings come in disguise like that, sometimes.

“I didn't mean it like that,” Zephyr said in what he considered a comforting manner, though it really wasn't much different than his usual speaking voice. Not that anyone but Kiel really knew what that was anymore, so it probably was comforting in comparison to yelling or scolding. Zephyr really didn't understand the rest of Kiel's tangent. Zephyr hadn't known he needed to help clean, or even that cleaning would be required, let alone that Kiel would need help with it (what had Kiel actually been doing in there?). It had also been so long since Zephyr actually celebrated a birthday (when you live alone for a thousand years, there's not much point to it anymore) so Kiel's desire for more happiness than usual seemed frivolous to the warrior. Thankfully Zephyr had enough sense to not say that.

Not saying anything else, Zephyr moved to pull Kiel into a hug rather then acknowledging his last punch. Kiel was at least pseudo-asserting himself, which Zephyr had been trying to get him to do for quite some time now so Zephyr didn't feel he needed to get him for that right now anyways. Besides, the man would just take it out on his pupil in training later on, anyways.

#11 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:16 PM

“Waugh.”

Like, what the hell, man? Just, like, what the hell.

Kiel was kinda startled out of his temper tantrum by the glomp. He just kinda stood there dumbly in the big dude's embrace, his hands lifted as if to hug back but stalled just about level with Zeph's hips. And, like, that second where his brain was trying to catch up with how he'd suddenly moved from smacking the bigger 'Vari silly to being hugged, it gave him time to realise what Zeph'd said. Anybody else, man, Kiel might have kept on going. Or maybe not, since he didn't have the attention span to be able to hold a grudge, hahahaha. But Zeph? Like, Kiel figured that was as close as they'd ever get to the guy apologising for something.

Moving his hands the rest of the way to, like, fist in the back of Zeph's shirt, Kiel hugged him back. His voice was a bit muffled when he spoke, from where his face was pressed against Zeph's chest. “Like, but don't call me that, okay?” He wasn't whining any more, but it was obvious how much it had hurt him. “I can't help being hungry all the time, for sers, you know?”

It wasn't like the dragons, who put a lot of stock on sheer size since the bigger they were the better able they were to defend their territory and young. It wasn't like trying to quit smoking or something, either. He'd tried it once or twice when he was a kid, you know? Like, his dad had made him go on a diet a couple of times, back before they'd realised he wasn't actually over-eating so much as providing what his body actually needed. He'd started getting dizzy and stuff, and he'd been so listless his mom had totally freaked all over him.

His dad never talked about making him go on a diet again, and it was just, like, you know. If Kiel was Therian, nobody'd bat an eyelash over how many snacks were stuffed in his pockets, you know?

Unable to stay mad - or still - for very long, Kiel pulled back with a rueful grin. “Like, you totally should let me ride up front now, hahaha.” He was only joking, though. He'd understood what Zeph said about the older dude needing to drive, but, hey, hey, maybe Zeph'd do something else to make up for it instead. Kiel could always hope.

His grin turning genuine at the thought, Kiel pulled away and hopped towards Slythe, sticking his tongue at the lime-green beastie. “It was totally a compliment, doofus.”

#12 User is offline   NPC Icon

• Eminent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: NPC
  • Various
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Other Characters:None

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:27 PM

((OOC: Slythe the Viridis Beast Dragon RPed by Russ))

Slythe was outraged as both Zephyr and that runt Kiel didn't even bat an eye at his fiery display of rage and wrath. How dare they! He could bake them ten different ways without even breaking a sweat, and they acted like he was nothing! The nerve of it all! Enraged twice over now, Slythe slammed his tail on the ground in protest. He pondered boiling them from the outside in, but that wouldn't serve his desire for attention and ego-stroking at all Blasted humanoids. Can't live with them, can't afford a life of never actually doing anything without them. Well, without Zephyr, at least. Maybe if he roasted Kiel the brute would pay attention to him again. Then again, the muscle-head might get all upset and moody about having a char-broiled boyfriend... Decisions, decisions.

The dragon finally, reluctantly, decided against barbecuing to twerp and glared at the both of them. “I am not a doofus, than you very much! You're lucky I don't flambe you!” Slythe responded to Kiel's comment, having missed Kiel's entire rant due to his own sulking. Silently he applauded himself for coming up with yet another term for engulfing someone in flames. “Can you two just move your sorry skin-sack bodies already so I can go back to sleep?” Slythe griped to the pair, flicking his tail about in annoyance. “Also, your bags are heavy. You two will be lucky if i don't just drop the both of you into one of those volcanoes!” The dragon continued to complain telepathically to Zephyr alone now, adjusting his body under the weight of Zephyr's belongings.

This account is intended for any member of Elysian Fields (or any guests who are thinking about joining) to use for the roleplaying of NPCs. It should not be used to post in any OOC area. Please make sure you state your member ID, and the NPC's name and/or species.

Username: NPC || Password: nonplayer
Avatar and photo credits: Gary Dourdan & Adriana Lima.

#13 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:39 PM

Zephyr stood silent as Kiel repeated his sentiments on his metabolism and how his constant hunger wasn't his fault. The man still didn't fully understand what the big deal over his comment had been, but he wouldn't bring that up now. They needed to get going if they were going to be on time... or at all, judging by Slythe's current griping. “Stop it you two, let's get moving,” Zephr said motioning for Kiel to get into position so Zephyr could help him onto the dragon's back.

“And no, for the last time you can't ride in front Kiel, I'm not explaining myself again,” he said gruffly as he looked up at the dragon. “Maybe on the way back,” he continued after a short pause. That was, if they survived the trip. Slythe was known to make empty threat but there could be a bit of truth to it. “Land as quickly as you must if things are too heavy, we can always leave some of the bags here,” the man instructed his partner telepathically as he pet Spirit's stomach to make sure the bird was fit for flight. Spirit was getting a bit slower as he'd aged now, and in the back of his mind Zephyr knew, maybe even feared, the fact that the bird could pass on any day now. Hopefully it wouldn't be during this trip. The bird was still in generally good health either way, all things considering, so an extended life was definitely possible with appropriate care from here on out.

“Derina, let's go!” he called and the dragon teleported from the piled of dead leaves to curl around Zephyr's bicep on the arm opposite of where Spirit was roosting. The lizard chittered like a cheefle on drugs to which Zephyr promptly ignored, motioning for Kiel to get on Slythe so they could depart.

#14 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

“Wah! Like, dude, I don't wanna be flambe'd, man.” The thought alone made Kiel kinda not want to get on the dragon's back, except, like, he didn't think there was anything that could stop him from doing that no matter how mean the dragon was or how many threats they made. He just liked riding dragons too much to be put off by the grouchiness.

He made a production out of it, though, flapping his arms at the snot-coloured monster as if he could shoo away the insults. “Are too a doofus, man, you totally took my compliment the wrong way, and, like, who's fault is that, you know? Anyhow,” he continued before the dragon could make good on his threats, then got distracted by Zeph's man-handling. “Hey, hey, watch where you put those beefcakes of yours, man, that's delicate!”

Pause to realise how that probably sounded to Slythe and Derry.

“I meant the packet of crisps in my pocket!”

Settled on the dragon's back, Kiel pouted down at the hairball. “You just wanna keep the fun stuff all to yourself, man.” He was teasing; like, he really did understand why Zeph needed to be up front, you know? It was kind of a ritual, though, that had to be done, him begging to be up front and Zeph saying no. It kinda felt like it wouldn't be a real trip if he didn't make a nuisance of himself about it.

“Hey, hey, can I hold Derry instead, then? I can, right, boss?” It'd be up to her if she wanted to creep into his hair instead of the big guy's. And now that he was situated, “Dude, like, hurry up, man, we don't got all day, hahahahaha.” And as soon as the dude was up on Slythe's back, Kiel totally made like a monkey and clung.

(( Thread finished. ))

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic