Elysian Fields: [+] Video Script - Elysian Fields

This is a forum for anyone with suggestions, ideas, opinions, complaints, questions and general feedback. Members are welcome to answer questions in this forum as well.

Please use the following tags in your thread titles:

[?] for questions
[+] for suggestions
[!] for comments
Page 1 of 1

[+] Video Script Part I

#1 User is offline   Kiel Icon

• Hawt, hawt, hawt! :D
  • Icon

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hey guys! :D Remember how in the advertising/networking survey a while ago I asked if a promotional vid would be cool? Well, I wrote the script for Part I: Xanth's Arrival today.

It's written from Kiel's perspective, the idea being that I wanted something fun to draw in new members while giving pertinent info in a non-text fashion. I'd like to accompany the narrative with cartoon-y sketches a la End of Ze World, too. :D

Key:

^ voice rises to sound girly
v voice lowers to sound uber-manly

So anyway, here goes. Lemme know what you think.

Okay, so like, once upon a time there was this super-cool goddess, right, and one day she totally took a walk among the stars or something. Like, I dunno how a goddess "walks among the stars" or whatever, but that's totally not the point.

Anyway, so as she's walking, the super-cool goddess - did I tell you she was hot too? 'Cause, like, apparently she is. Anyway, so this super-cool hot chick goddess totally stumbles across this planet called "Earth".

And, like, I'm guessing it was kind of a culture shock? 'Cause there are all these people that call themselves humans and, like, these huge reptiles that call themselves dragons, and they're kinda fighting over who's the coolest, right? Like, the humans are all ^"We're not listening to you guys no more" and the dragons are all v"Rawr" and this goddess is all, like, ^"Wah!"

So anyway, lots of boring stuff happened. The huge reptiles were all, like, v"We must understand humans better" so they turned into us 'Vari, right, except some were all v"No! We must eat them, eat them!" but I don't think they tasted all that good and those guys probably died from indigestion or something.

And, like, while they were fending off barbeque attacks and stuff, the humans were totally writing love letters to Xanth and building temples and crying about how mean the dragons were.

Bee-tee-double-you, Xanth is the super-cool babe goddess I was telling you about.

I kinda forgot what happened next, but 'cause she's super-cool (and hot) Xanth totally made the dragons a present and they moved to Nirim, right, where they don't have to worry about dying from food poisoning and humans don't have to worry about barbeques.

And then some other stuff happened, and Xanth made Elysia to house all the other cool dudes she'd made. Except those guys are a whole 'nother story, man.

#2 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:41 PM

*poke*

#3 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:23 AM

likelikelikelikelike. If I can fix my mic I'd love to voice it XD

#4 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

Awesommmme. When do you get it fixed? The sketches are all ready. We just need the voice-over. :D

#5 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:13 AM

Remember the video I was going to make? Well, here it is!

The voice acting's not as great as I'd have liked, but I can't pull Kiel off to save my life. XD Still, I hope it's as fun to watch as it was to make! (Full view for best effect.)

#6 User is offline   Elena Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

Hahahaha! Your english accent is so detectable Emma! I love the vid hahahaha well done

#7 User is offline   Lazuli Icon

• A wild threader has appeared!
  • Icon

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

That's so cuuute haha XD Nice job, Ems! I kind of wish the sound was better tho ):
Posted Image

Posted Image

journal // credits // doll by Emma ♥

Page 1 of 1