Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WriMo

#1 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:26 PM

As probably all of you are aware, November is the National Novel Writing Month, nanowrimo (actually I always thought the "no" in nano stood for "November"...)

Liv and I had planned on running an EF version with daily goals (kind of like a meme) but everyone's so busy right now (I believe most of you are participating in the official version, or have papers and schoolwork) so it wasn't really feasible. Instead, I'm making up my own version the EFWIKIMO. XD

Basically, I'm challenging myself to write 200 words every day for EF's wiki. (200 words may not seem like a lot, and I was thinking about making it a page a day or even 500 words per day, but I wanted something I could manage even on days when I'm not well and on those days even 500 would just be too much for me to realistically aim for.)

So that's my WriMo. What are you guys doing? :)

#2 User is offline   Lani Icon

• Humble
  • Icon

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:24 PM

I'm actually doing NaNoWriMo :) You should've done the writing goals! I'm writing so much then that a couple hundred words here or there is nothing! Oh well. :P
Posted Image
wolf - Katherine Moennig

notes:
-if anyone wants me to edit a post, tell me and I will. (Applys to all posts)

#3 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

Haha, yeah but there are just days of the week where I shouldn't even be on the computer at all so I wanted to make sure my goals were manageable. And since I have so much work to do for the wiki and enjoy worldbuilding, it made sense to make my wrimo related. :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic