Elysian Fields: The Chosen Pessimist - Elysian Fields

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Chosen Pessimist Rate Topic: -----

#1 ••Kelranox

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:52 AM

Before I begin with a proper introduction, I just want to clarify some things regarding my demeanor and overall personality...

1. I don't use cutesy emoticons. I can quite easily convey how I feel with words.

2. I'm pessimistic. Nuff said.

3. I'm quite often deterred from people that judge things lightly. Let's look at games as examples. If I inquire as to your opinion on certain games, I'll always get a positive answer. So, if I'm asking about your opinion on the game because I may or may not purchase said title, based on your opinions, I'd more than likely be upset and poor.

Now that this has been cleared up, let's delve into who I really am..

I'm 21 and am currently in my second semester of my second year at ESCC. I was just put on academic probation, though I didn't fail any classes, cuz i r smrt. Besides Photoshop, I enjoy watching Soccer and College Football with my favorite teams being Liverpool, Barcelona, England, Argentina, Spain and Alabama. I also enjoy gaming and have been doing so ever since I was three. I played drums for a few years but just recently I've been learning keyboard. My favorite band is Muse, amongst In Flames, Fall of Troy, Lamb of God and several others. I also enjoy writing and Pizza is awesome.

I'm going to list out my favorites, because paragraphs are for suckers. Yes, I enjoy writing and I don't want to write now.

Favorite game: Final Fantasy VII

Favorite movie: Avatar

Favorite comedian: Demetri Martin

Favorite author: R.A. Salvatore

#2 User is offline   Tsiyone Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Tsiyone ibn Reza
  • Looks:24
  • Race:Zanaryan
  • Class:Marid
  • Specialty:Azat
  • Profile:View
  • Abilities:View
  • Russ
  • Player Limits:View
  • Other Characters:Chenoan, Zephyr, Naava
  • Muse's Inn:Visit My Gallery

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:16 AM

Hello! I take it from your sidebar info that you go by Remierre?

It's nice to meet you. My name's Russ, and I'm a guy (I've found it is important that I specify this since I don't follow conventional gender roles and can come off as very feminine, especially online). I hope you don't mind but I have a penchant for inadvertently over using facial expressions, as well as using two dashes to denote actions (eg: -waves-). I do it a lot, so much so that I don't even notice most of the time.

That's quite a lot of information you've given, haha. I'm also starting my second semester of my second year in college. I'm a Psychology major. Beyond that,

I have a question before I start listing off my EF pertinent information, I do want to ask, what gender are you? If you don't want to say that's fine. xP I just like to know these things.

My characters here are Tsiyone (obviously), Naava, Zephyr, and Chenoan. I've been on EF since a few days after its inception some four and a half years ago.

It's really nice to meet you, I hope to see you around in chat so we can actually get to know each other better. (Oh, if you're an AIM user, then this thread might be of interest to you as well!)
Model: Craig Horner -:|:- Credit: Piper's Boutique

#3 ••Kelranox

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:46 AM

View PostTsiyone, on 01 January 2011 - 12:16 AM, said:

Hello! I take it from your sidebar info that you go by Remierre?

It's nice to meet you. My name's Russ, and I'm a guy (I've found it is important that I specify this since I don't follow conventional gender roles and can come off as very feminine, especially online). I hope you don't mind but I have a penchant for inadvertently over using facial expressions, as well as using two dashes to denote actions (eg: -waves-). I do it a lot, so much so that I don't even notice most of the time.

That's quite a lot of information you've given, haha. I'm also starting my second semester of my second year in college. I'm a Psychology major. Beyond that,

I have a question before I start listing off my EF pertinent information, I do want to ask, what gender are you? If you don't want to say that's fine. xP I just like to know these things.

My characters here are Tsiyone (obviously), Naava, Zephyr, and Chenoan. I've been on EF since a few days after its inception some four and a half years ago.

It's really nice to meet you, I hope to see you around in chat so we can actually get to know each other better. (Oh, if you're an AIM user, then this thread might be of interest to you as well!)

I actually go by Kelranox, but for some reason I assumed the second slot asked for my character's last name. Gender? I'm male.

#4 User is offline   Nicolay Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:03 PM

FF7 is the best game in the world, I agree.

Hi! Welcome to the game~ I'm Liv, I'm 24, and I am fond of using emoticons as you might witness in our future conversations. :D That and internet acronyms because while I do enjoy writing, I often transform into a lazy-typer and my mind tends to speed up when I chat and I tend to have to let out whatever I want to say in a heartbeat so shortcuts are useful in that regard. Anyway, happy to meet! I'm the player of two boys here, Nicolay the Therian and Kazuma the Vampire. I'm also one of the staff of this game so if you need any help and find me around, you can try to hit me up and I'll see how I can help ya. :D

Hope we get to play with each other in the future~~~ \o/
Posted Image
Avatar, profile picture and signature all made by ice_cubed@LJ

#5 ••Kelranox

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:20 PM

View PostNicolay, on 01 January 2011 - 07:03 AM, said:

FF7 is the best game in the world, I agree.

Hi! Welcome to the game~ I'm Liv, I'm 24, and I am fond of using emoticons as you might witness in our future conversations. :D That and internet acronyms because while I do enjoy writing, I often transform into a lazy-typer and my mind tends to speed up when I chat and I tend to have to let out whatever I want to say in a heartbeat so shortcuts are useful in that regard. Anyway, happy to meet! I'm the player of two boys here, Nicolay the Therian and Kazuma the Vampire. I'm also one of the staff of this game so if you need any help and find me around, you can try to hit me up and I'll see how I can help ya. :D

Hope we get to play with each other in the future~~~ \o/

With that first line alone, you just won the internet.

#6 User is offline   Lazuli Icon

• A wild threader has appeared!
  • Icon

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:49 PM

Welcome to EF, Kelranox! Pizza is indeed awesome. You have a favorite topping? :o I personally prefer pepperoni.

Anyway, I go by Skyla here, I'm 18, and I play Lazuli the nyad. I have a few other characters as well, but due to school being busy and stuff they're currently inactive. Like most people here, I use emoticons a lot 'cause they're awesome and EF has the best emoticons imo. XD

I look forward to meeting your character and RPing with him :) Hope you have a good time at EF!
Posted Image

Posted Image

journal // credits // doll by Emma ♥

#7 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

Hiya, Kelranox! :) Welcome to EF! Wheeee, our first new member of the year, hahaha (although technically the last of last year? (:)

*cough* I'm Emma and as you can tell I also use smileys. Probably way too many, actually, but shhhh. ¬_¬ (Thanks, Skylalala. I love EF's emotes too! <3) I'm the oldest of the bunch here (I believe) at 29 18! Totally 18! And I play, like, a bazillion jillion characters. Well, not quite that many, butchaknow. Some are retired/semi-retired, too, so really I only have a couple of actives anyway. I'm not greedy at all! (:

Okay, and I'm totally giddy today, so please excuse my random weirdness. Also! Pizza is totally FTW! I love Dominos pepperoni and tandoori chicken. Rather picky about other pizzas, though, but I would quite possibly kill for a Dominos. But then, I like most junk foods anyway. My mom once bought me a fridge magnet that said "I eat all five major food groups: KFC, Pizza, McDonalds..." (I forget the rest, but you get the idea.)

Anyway, welcome again. It's good to have you here! Please read the Getting Started page and rules, and let us know if you have any questions/problems, okay? :) We don't bite, I swear! (Well, Liv does...)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic