Elysian Fields: [+] Race profiles > multiple pages? - Elysian Fields

This is a forum for anyone with suggestions, ideas, opinions, complaints, questions and general feedback. Members are welcome to answer questions in this forum as well.

Please use the following tags in your thread titles:

[?] for questions
[+] for suggestions
[!] for comments
Page 1 of 1

[+] Race profiles > multiple pages?

Poll: [+] Race profiles > multiple pages? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I break race profiles into multiple pages?

1. Yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No (3 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. Other (please elaborate) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:01 AM

I know I just got done with the races (all but Humans, yay! :D) but looking at just how much is on those pages, I want to ask:

Do you guys prefer that the information is all packed into one page with a minimum of clicking, or would you rather I break it down into multiple pages?

Eg. The history section would be just a link to, say, "Anyeli History", the Languages section would link to a page in World or the Glossary, the Territories section would just link to any places they could be found in, etc.

This way, I figure all the relevant information is available at the click of a button, without overloading the reader at first glance. My biggest concern as an admin then is that the information may not be read if it's another click away, but I suppose that's a danger even with things as they are. :?

#2 User is offline   Ionia Icon

• Humble
  • Icon

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:45 PM

Nooooooooo. D:
If everything is packed on one page, all I need to do to find a particular detail is Ctrl+F.
I'd rather not have to remember what info is on what page. ;)

#3 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:35 AM

Any more votes? :)

#4 User is offline   Zephyr Icon

• Lore Master
  • Icon

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:29 AM

I can't really vote because I'm inactive, however I'd like to just say I like the profiles as they are. Like Joy said, if I need to find something specific I can either click a link or use the ctrl/command+F ability to find them. Multiple pages would be more work for members, and probably for you, too, Emms.

#5 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:42 PM

Thank you all for your votes! <3 I'm surprised by the results, but I can't say I'm not glad. XD

Page 1 of 1