• Class:Dao
  • Specialty:Azat
  • Profile:View
  • Abilities:View
  • Ignotus
  • Player Limits:View
  • Other Characters:None

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

Sos, it seems I've been accepted into the site, and that means it's time to jump-in. Sadly, my compy's in the shop and can't well-do that until 4 day's time, still I'd like to maybe get something of a plot going before I fully jump in. So here's the skinny on Assam: He's a Zanaryan (those of you who're nosmically-sensitive may now leave the room) Azat (albeit an inexperienced one) under the tutelage of the Aziz Kafir ibn-Mub'dal... etc. A fastidious man, overly concerned with his political ascent in the religious circle of Zanaryan society. Assam's duties mostly consist of fetching rare and expensive gifts that Kafir may use as leverage in his machinations, leaving him with a lot of free time as he goes about the globe. Due to his travels he's picked up Elysian (being quite fluent with it)... it is because of his 'profession' that he's free to go pretty much anywhere (that isn't restricted of course), so he can readily cross paths with anyone on the site... -OH!- I very nearly forgot, he HATES being an Azat, but ... the way oaths of fealty work and his not wishing to have his wings cut-off he endures for the time being. So... have I any takers?
Avatar Picture is Courtesy of the Celebrity Archive

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic