• Looks:21
  • Race:Therian
  • Profile:View
  • Abilities:View
  • The Lost
  • Player Limits:View
  • Other Characters:Lilith. Tabiris.

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:13 AM

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I use the screen name 'The Lost' and that's also my first character's alias. You can call me Lost for short, but please not 'The'. We just met after all.

I've been Rping for so and so years, and I have to say this is the most complicated place I've ever joined. I have a feeling that it will be worth it, though. I probably made things harder on myself here and there, but whatever. I feel like my bio is close to being finished.

A little about me... I guess.... Well I should mention that I like to draw. That's pretty much all there is to know about me. o_O

Well I hope to have fun with you all in the future.
To those who go the way, he who has strayed from the path, shall be known as The Lost.
Posted Image
To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a new path.
Art done by me~

#2 User is offline   Lazuli Icon

• A wild threader has appeared!
  • Icon

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:47 AM

We've already met a little in the chatbox, but to formally introduce myself, I'm Skyla and I've been here for quite a few years, on and off sometimes. :) I think everyone who first joins feels overwhelmed by the app process, but it really is worth it!

What kind of art do you like to draw? I love drawing, too. :D Other than that, I'm also a big fan of movies, video games, chocolate, and physics.

Nice to meet you and a very warm welcome to you! <3
Posted Image

Posted Image

journal // credits // doll by Emma ♥

#3 User is offline   Aria Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Aria Opes
  • Looks:20
  • Race:Dracovari
  • Fame:+10
  • Hollie
  • Other Characters:N/A

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:20 AM

Hello, Lost. ^_^ It's great to have you here, I hope you have fun RPing with us. My name is Hollie, and I've been here for about a month and a half. And yes, it's completely worth it. :D

Speaking of drawing, I really like your drawing of Leonard in your signature. There's such a sense of motion and expression.

#4 User is offline   Elena Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:57 AM

Ciao, Lost! I'm Laura, which isn't at all an alias but instead the shameful excuse for a name that is on my birth certificate... but you can call me Lau. We all really love EF, I know I certainly do, and it's definitely a great way to gain productivity from an eternity of free time that I have until I go back to school.

I can't say much about drawing, only that my drawings compose stick men. Once in year 8, my drawing got an F because I drew pupils on the spider's eyes.

But anyway! Nice to have you here. :)

#5 User is offline   Leonard Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Leonard Rei Faust
  • Looks:21
  • Race:Therian
  • The Lost
  • Other Characters:Lilith. Tabiris.

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

Thank you all for the greetings, Skyla, Hollie, and Lau.

Sorry, it took me so long to reply. It will sometimes be a few days before I can get to a computer. I guess now's a good place to let people know that is my regular activity. However that should be as worse as it is. I'll try to make it on more often for my interests as well.

Thanks you Aria, for what you said about my signature. That is something I drew, along with the pictures I put in my character's bios. I tend to draw in either my anime-esk style which you can see in the pictures I've mentioned, or slightly more realistic figure drawing style.

Skyla, it seems we have a lot of the same interests, movies, video games, chocolate, and physics... I love gravity. I use it all the time. We should RP sometime. I think my character is approved already. It'd be cool to see some of your drawings.

I would love to see anyone's drawings sometime, btw. Even your spider with pupils, Lau. I think that Laura is a wonderful name, btw.

Thanks again, and I hope to have fun with everyone on this site.
To those who go the way, he who has strayed from the path, shall be known as The Lost.
Posted Image
To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a new path.
Art done by me~

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic