Elysian Fields: Soo I'm new and what-not... - Elysian Fields

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Soo I'm new and what-not... Whoo! Rate Topic: -----

#1 ••Lysandra

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:18 AM

Hello! My name is Dani and I'm a 24 year old American female. I've been roleplaying online for 11 years and have my share of tabletop experience as well. I love to write, even outside of RPG's, and am currently pursuing a degree in English.

I'm a dog groomer for a profession and love animals. I'm also a gigantic nerd who could swear in Klingon before she could swear in English, once thought about getting married while dressed as Imperial captive Leia, and is the biggest gorramn Browncoat you ever did see.

I hope to find new friends and have lots of fun threads on this site.

:)

#2 User is offline   Tsiyone Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Tsiyone ibn Reza
  • Looks:24
  • Race:Zanaryan
  • Class:Marid
  • Specialty:Azat
  • Profile:View
  • Abilities:View
  • Russ
  • Player Limits:View
  • Other Characters:Chenoan, Zephyr, Naava
  • Muse's Inn:Visit My Gallery

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:42 AM

-waves- Welcome to EF! I'm russ and I'm crazy. So. Yea.

Best way to get to know me is via IM, because I'm very bad at paying attention to the SBox. So yes. There's a list of EFer's AIMs in the pastimes forum. If you need help finding it lemme know. :D
Model: Craig Horner -:|:- Credit: Piper's Boutique

#3 User is offline   Ionia Icon

• Humble
  • Icon

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:02 AM

Hey Dani! Welcome to EF! I'm Joy and I'm slightly-not-as-crazy-as-Russ! Yea. ;P
I've roleplayed a few years in EF, but I still feel like a total newbie at times. I've never tried tabletop though. Hm, I should trick some people into joining me! >=D

Anyway, hello hello, and I hope to see you around! :D

#4 User is offline   Aria Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Aria Opes
  • Looks:20
  • Race:Dracovari
  • Fame:+10
  • Hollie
  • Other Characters:N/A

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:45 AM

Hi, Dani, it's good to have you here. ^_^ My name is Hollie, and I like to think that I'm a nerd, too. Nerds are awesome; I like the definition that a nerd is someone who is intelligent and can get excited about something different. Who wouldn't want to be called a nerd in that case?

I admit I don't know much Star Trek lingo, but you can frelling bet I know about Browncoats. Shiny! :D

#5 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:04 AM

Hiya, Dani! :D Welcome to this little slice of pie heaven EF! :D I'm not half as crazy as none of these guys. Trust me, I'm an admin. :D

If "Browncoats" is a reference to Firefly, I'm so there! Space+Cowboys ftw! How could it lose, really? I am a leaf on the wind! That made me sad. :(

I can't speak Klingon, but if I had a better aptitude for languages, I'd so try. Like, I already know three languages, though: English, Double Dutch, and Gobbledegook. It's surprising how common those are in England/my family.

Ahhhhh, I wish you were in England. I want a dog, so it'd be neat if I could hire you. XD

#6 User is offline   Aiona Icon

• Untested
  • Icon

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:34 PM

Welcome, Dani! :D I'm Skyla and I love writing and animals too, but I'm not really good with anything except cats XD

It's nice to see a new face and I look forward to roleplaying with you! ^^
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Leonard Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Leonard Rei Faust
  • Looks:21
  • Race:Therian
  • The Lost
  • Other Characters:Lilith. Tabiris.

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:06 PM

Hello! I am new myself! I've just barely started RPing on this site, and just got my application finished and yeah it was definitely worth it.

I'm in my early twenties, too btw, but from those few sentences you've written, it already feels like you've got it together worlds more than I do.

I also enjoy these sites for the online friends you can make, so hopefully we can both get along and have lots of fun together. Hope to see you around the site. ^^
To those who go the way, he who has strayed from the path, shall be known as The Lost.
Posted Image
To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a new path.
Art done by me~

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic