• Looks:21
  • Race:Therian
  • Profile:View
  • Abilities:View
  • The Lost
  • Player Limits:View
  • Other Characters:Lilith. Tabiris.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

Hello everyone. I'm a new member to this site. I'm sure you've seen me posting with Emma and such. I wanted to start RPing with more people and this is a call for anyone interested.

I'm open for anything really. Romance, rivalry, bitter enemies, life long friends, casual acquaintances, business associates, I'm looking for them all for my characters.

Specifically, I am also looking for someone to join an adventure quest I started. It can be anyone and any number of people. You can join with your character or play an NPC. I was thinking that the quest would be most interesting if different people played different NPC's that interact with my character as he tries to track down the wayward son.

My link

Currently, I need someone to play Lando. The missing person's father. You can join with your character and play Lando, or just jump I with the NPC account to play Lando for a few short posts. That would help me out greatly. Then you can play another minor NPC that helps Leonard along in finding the missing so, or just be done after the first NPC you play.

Alternatively we can start a new thread.

Now a little about my characters.

The first is my main of sorts. He is actually three in one. Leonard, an unassuming simple young man who can often be seen exercising or wandering about aimlessly, Knuckles, a dirty thug looking punk who hangs at the worst dives and bars around Alexshire, and last but not least, The Lost, a masked do-gooder with a flare for the dramatics.

My second character is in desperate need for threading. She is limited to the Fae and Chandric forests, and her commune that exists between them. She is a unique individual that deviates from many of the norms of Nymph culture.
To those who go the way, he who has strayed from the path, shall be known as The Lost.
Posted Image
To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a new path.
Art done by me~

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic