Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A couple of things Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

I've got a couple of things to announce today.

• The Anorian plot is over. I've handed out most of the prizes, but there's one that you have to choose, so be sure to claim yours! It's on a first-come first-serve basis, so the faster you claim your prize, the more likely you'll be to get what you want. ;)

• It's the 1st of the month so that means a few things. The monthly Wiki Updates has gone up, it's time to (re)claim a job at the Employment Agency, and there'll be a new contest this month.

• I've been going through some of our guides to try and make them more concise. Most of the changes are minor and more about wording than the meaning behind them, but there are some changes you should note:

• We no longer have a minimum word requirement for IC posts. However, one-liners are still a no-no, and I ask that you try to make sure other players have something to respond to in every post.

• The application template has changed ever so slightly. Instead of things like "ethnicity" and "fashion sense", it's now "build/complexion" and "wardrobe" in an effort to make it more obvious what those fields are asking for. The Character Creation Guide has changed accordingly. However, you don't have to do anything for current/previous characters unless you want to change them; these changes are more for future characters.

• I've lowered the requirements for semi-retirement to try and make it easier for people to remain active, even on an in-and-out basis. :)

• Staff applications are technically closed, but if you're still interested, then you can still PM me the form.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic