Etheldrea (Eea) Klitou [WIP] Ayad - Future Wanderer

#1 ••Eea

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

ID: Jaylee
Other Characters: None
Referral: Advertisement at SoulsRPG.
(Done)

General: Pretty much anything goes, as long as you give my character a chance to react and get away from any situation. No controlling her actions and the like.
Injury: I’m fine with any injury that will add more to my character’s development and plot but I would really like there to be a good reason for your character to be trying to hurt her.
Torture: Same as above, fine with it as long as there is a valid reason and you give her time to react.
Transformation: Ask first, please. I’m willing to consider her becoming something else but I would like to discuss it beforehand.
Helping: Fine by me!
Other: As long as your character as the ability to do it, then I’m cool with it. I will try and include things for your character to work with if I know they have a certain ability so don't be afraid to pm me with plot ideas.
Sexual: As she is a very sexual character I’m okay with sexual scenes but prefer to fade to black for the more graphic things.
(Done)

Full Name: Etheldrea Klitou
Nickname(s): Eea (ee- uh), Ethe
Real Age:22
Apparent Age:18
Race: Nymph
Class: Ayad
Specialty: (Future) Warden
Date of Birth: Thallominas 23rd, 9989 XA (November 23rd, 1989)
Financial Standing: Eea has enough money to get what she needs to survive and nothing more. If she does end up acquiring money she usually gives it away to those more in need of it than her. She has very few belongings and the only possessions she cherishes are the necklace and bracelet that remind her of home and her family.
Sexual Orientation: Anyone who is interested, though she does have a preference for females.
(done)

Model/Playby: Dianna Agron
Height: 5’7”
Hair Colour & Style: Her light golden hair falls to just past her shoulders in waves and curls. She has bangs that cut across her face just above her eyebrows and are usually pushed to one side. Her hair generally looks windswept, even on the stillest of days and is adorned with feathers of every shade of blue as well as wooden beads.
Eye Colour: Her eyes are hazel, light chocolate brown with muted shades of green mixed in.
Build/Complexion: Eea is built like a dancer. She would be almost completely flat without her small and, sometimes, barely noticeable chest. Her limbs are thin and appear long and spindly. Even though dancing is not her forte, her appearance may give others the impression that she is more graceful and poised than she already is. Her complexion is somewhere between the more olive tone of pure Nymphs and the fairer skin that results from hybrids. Her skin leans more toward an olive tone considering she spends almost all of her time outdoors and in the sun.
Wardrobe: Silks in shades of blue are her preferred attire when the weather permits it. Her philosophy seems to be the less of her body that is covered, the better. On colder days she wears furs but still tries to keep her stomach and legs partially exposed or at least covered by a skintight material instead of the bulky fur. No matter what season she always wears her two pieces of jewelry, a necklace she was given to remind her of her home and a bracelet that matches ones both her mother and younger sister wear.
(done)

Insert description of personality here…^

Birthplace: Serindárin, Fae Forest
Current Residence^:
Occupation~:
Daily Life:
Family History:
Family^:
    Spouse: N/A
    Children: N/A
    Father:
    Mother:
    Siblings:
    Paternal Grandparents:
    Maternal Grandparents:

General Background^:

• House^
    Address: link
    Tier: One
    Type: Flat
    Pack used: Starter
    Description:

• Shop~
    Address: link
    Description:

~

See NPCs for details. Asterisks * mark a companion, the rest are just pets.

• Animal*
  • Animal
  • Animal

^

Pack used: Starter

• Item Name
    Description
  • Item Name
    Description
  • Item Name
    Description

~