• Dracos Panas
  • Looks:21
  • Race:Newcomer
  • Profile:View
  • House:Pay a Visit
  • Destiny
  • Other Characters:Destiny, Katah, Skylar, Zara

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:56 PM

Dracos shook the mans hand and smiled. My names Dracos Panas Turning toward Kaeldra he smiled as she told him things were better now that she was with friends. Looking to those whom she gestured toward he recognized another face among them. Jade who he met at Suka's wing during the attack long ago. Hello Jade he gave a slight wave of the hand. Turning back toward Kaeldra and the young man he ran his hand through his hair. It was long and the heat made it very hot. Though fire was his element he did get a little too heated.

He looked at a child who had approached the young man in the top hat. Her thumb in her mouth she looked incredibly adorable. As he turned his attention back to the young man he noticed that he was nervous and juggling his hat from hand to hand. Deciding to deal with the child himself he knelt down to her eye level. In a low whisper he spoke to her Hey there why don't you go play with your friends over near the swings. With a wink he gestured over toward the swings on the other side of the park. As he stood back up the child scampered off. Looking at the others he pointed toward the tree which he had been sitting in earlier. How about we go sit in the shade?

· · · · --=~*~=-- · · · ·
..:: Obsidian Dawn::Orlando Bloom::..

#82 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Kaeldra L'drali
  • Looks:19
  • Other Characters:Lyf, Jade
  • Muse's Inn:Visit My Gallery

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

Kaeldra was blushing, BLUSHING!!! She didnt normally blush, or have panic attacks in her mind, but she realized this was how she felt with Rain, and quickly she added two and two in her read and realized she liked the guy.

She gave a shy smile and said "Thank you, I'm Kaeldra, you are?" a little child came up, she was happy to see him toss is hat around, in what she thought was an attempt to make the child laugh, as the demon came over and whispered to the girl, who shortly after ran back to the swings, smiling. As the demon suggested they sit down, Kaeldra nodded "Yes, the sun isn't fond of me today." she gave a soft whince, touching her burned hand.
Amy Lee § Me § Journal and Inventory
Information about Kaeldra: She has Anyeli wings that appear dead, are mostly mustle and skin
but have a few scraggly feathers. She also has fangs due to her turning.

#83 User is offline   Richard Icon

• Newcomer
  • Icon
  • Group: Retired
  • Richard

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:34 PM

Richard watched the brat run off. Lucky. Children were facinated with him, it was pretty annoying.

You may call me Richard, Madame, he replied with a smile, reaching for her hand and kissing it softly like the true gentleman he was.

And that is a very good idea. The two ladies- here he gestured to the dark haired girl and Kaeldra -must be utterly roasted.

he smiled at Kaeldra, and still holding her hand. Leading her to the shade of a great oak tree he let go of her hand for a moment and took off his tailcoat, setting it down as a means for her to sit on.

Gesturing to it politely, Richard smiled a fond smile, and waited for the lady to sit down first. The sun was beating down heavily, and he did not put his tophat back on and instead kept it in his hands so as to keep himself quite cool.

{{Sorry about the slight g-mod. XD}
Credit to DA for av.
aethereality & dafont & Jade for the edit. =D

#84 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Kaeldra L'drali

Posted 01 April 2007 - 11:52 PM

Kaeldra blushed again when he kissed her hand, her wings where covered with her cloak, but they where almost ruined, covered with holes and the feathers where falling out, and at that moment a feather floated to the ground as she was led by Richard to the tree.

She noticed the dirt and didnt want to get her skirt wet, as she was looking for a patch of grass, Richard gestured to his coat that had apparently been set there for her, smiling and blushing again she graciously sat down next to him "Thank you Richard, your a true gentleman." the shade felt nice and cool over her head and she felt better then she had in a long while.

(OOC: Slight G-modding is always fine with me, any of my charries anyone can do that.)
Information about Kaeldra: She has Anyeli wings that appear dead, are mostly mustle and skin

#85 User is offline   Richard Icon

• Newcomer
  • Icon
  • Richard

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:20 AM

Richard grinned, and sat down next to her. Why thankyou, darling, he said, still smiling.

Seriously, could the saying 'true love at first sight' be right?

If it was....... It was happening now.

He was content to just sit and look at Kaeldra's face, her beautiful aethetics. He was glad he wasn't feeling any other emotion apart from contentment; it may lead to him accidently shifting to his only form- a wolf cub. Do you like Elysia? he asked inquisitively. And I take it you're a vampire, yes?

He sure did. He could 'shift freely there if he had an emotional accident or anything, another reason why he never argued on Earth or got himself all cruel and sarcastic. It'd seem strange, some wolf cub in central park, yes? Richard cast a glance at the other ladies and man who were still standing, happy they weren't coming over- it'd give him more time to get to know Kaeldra by himself. And if all went well that day, he planned to take her out somewhere and get to know her even better there.

{{OOC; I had to post that. D: Delete third last post please.}}
Credit to DA for av.

#86 User is offline   Erilyaer Icon

• Lowly
  • Icon
  • Erilyaer

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:39 PM

Erilyae nodded as Jade introduced her, and followed Jade to under the tree, sitting next to her. What are you doing? she asked quietly as Jade put her hand to the tree, and Erilyaer assumed that this must be her element. The park gradually grew quiter, people were probably leaving for lunch.

Casting a glance and Richard and Kaeldra, she smiled, happy someone was doing well with the ladies. Men did not really interest Erilyaer, apart from if they had a very nice personality, sort of like Ilire. she liked that boy, he was quite funny with his sarcasm.

Please extend the length of your posts. Although this looks like two paragraphs, it clearly is not.
Image from celestial-star.net. Thankyou Jade for editing.

#87 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Kaeldra L'drali

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:10 PM

Kaeldra smiled at Richards slight shyness, he was a nice guy. She did like to just sit and look at him and seeing he was doing the same brought a blush to her cheeks, her stomache rumbled slightly, and this time it wasn't for blood, suprisingly, she found it strange drinking blood, but not needing it made her feel better, man was she happy to have learned how to feed off animals, and the rabbits in the santuary sustained her, provided she never killed them, and she hadnt yet.

Deciding to joke around a little at his question she said "The proper term is vampiress, but yes, I'm a vampire." remembering his other question she said "I'm not sure about Elysia, I know I love it here, but at other times its like all Elysia is out to get me." she picked a nearby flower and twirled it in her hand "But I guess everyone has off days somtimes."

#88 User is offline   Richard Icon

• Newcomer
  • Icon
  • Richard

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:25 PM

Richard could not help but smile, and his hand found it's way to hers. Well, you darling little vampiress, he corrected himself with a slight laugh at her joke. Um... would you like to go out for a drink? To the Hind's Head, maybe? He flashed her a grin; he didn't mind if she had to drink blood to stay alive. He'd guve her /his/ blood if it was necassary.

He glanced at the flower she was holding; it had an air of radiance, like her. Richard sneezed slightly from the scent of pollen that tickled his nose. Ah, my hayfever is coming on, he remaked with a frown as his free hand searched for his tissue. He held it over his nose for a bit before putting it away and rubbing his eyes; the pollen irritated them so.

People were dispersing from the park, the children's happy laughs dissapearing. Finally. The little brats were leaving. Richard didn't know why he dislike children, but if he ever got one of his own, then he'd probably soften up toward them. Even though he'd been one himself once, he knew what it felt like to be not wanted.
Credit to DA for av.

#89 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Kaeldra L'drali

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:20 PM

Kaeldra felt happy...to be just, near Richard, it was a feeling that was hard to describe, but she knew she would try to keep this feeling alive. As his hand went to hers, she gripped his slightly, and grinned at his request "Maybe we should go to the cafe, a bar is a night thing." as he sneezed and commented about hayfever, she looked through her pocket to find a tissue, only to see that he already found one, remembering the flower in her hand she tossed it a few feet away, hoping to help him feel a little better.

She slowly stood up, hand still in his and paused to listen to all that was around her, faded childrens laughter, frogs in the nearby pond and smiled, today was beautiful, and she was happy to have someone to share it with "Well lets go." she said softly, and started heading towards the nearest portal, emrald cloak blowing in the wind, he may or may not have seen her wings, feathers worn and missing, and as if on cue another feather slowly floated to the ground behind her.

#90 User is offline   Dracos Icon

• A wild threader has appeared!
  • Icon
  • Dracos Panas
  • Looks:21
  • House:Pay a Visit
  • Destiny
  • Other Characters:Destiny, Katah, Skylar, Zara

Posted 09 April 2007 - 03:26 PM

Dracos felt slightly out of place as the two of them flirted with one another. Slightly he edged himself away from the pair this definitely was not his place. Once he was far enough away he walked toward the other trees in the park. Swiftly he climbed one and sat in it for awhile watching the sun for awhile and feeling energized by it's heat.

After awhile he thought about jumping from the branch and spreading his wings just to scare the passer byers. He felt the need to be a little bit devilish and trick like. Thinking of the wrath he would face from Kiril or Xanth herself for drawing attention to Elysia he simply climbed down the tree and walked through the portal leaving Kaeldra, Richard, and Jade.

· · · · --=~*~=-- · · · ·
..:: Obsidian Dawn::Orlando Bloom::..

#91 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Kaeldra L'drali

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:56 PM

Kaeldra stepped through the portal and immediatly wished she had worn a heaviler coat. Snow was falling in scattered rows, painting the landscape in a shimmering white. Oh how she loved the snow. It was so pristine. But....the chill she could have lived without. Ah well. At least she had a sweater, thin as it was. The last time she came here was with Richard... but Richard was gone. Just enother memory, another face.

Shaking off those thoughts, she went and sat under the large silver birtch that still stood tall. It was the last place she felt she truely belonged. Wrapping he rarms around herself and trying to get warm she looked around, hoping someone could come by. Smiling, she thought of her friends, all so differant yet so alike. She was so into her daydream that she decided not to stop. Before long she was staring out into the sky, breath leaving little puffs in the air as a small smile graced her features. The snow was falling into her hair and she made no move to brush it off. She was just part of the landscape, looking around.

(ooc: For Valinir ^^, after she's healed)

This post has been edited by Kaeldra: 29 October 2007 - 11:57 PM

#92 User is offline   Valinir Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Valinir Myris
  • Looks:20
  • Other Characters:Isabella

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:16 PM

Valinir was still quite annoyed by light of recent events: he was still irritated by the fact that that Anyelos with the raven hair had made out that he was a censored, when in fact he’d only been protecting Kaeldra. Ordinarily, he did not really like America. This time, he decided to give it a chance. It wouldn’t be as bad as it seemed, he guessed. For the evening he had donned some jeans, a worn grey long-sleeved shirt, a black scarf lined with grey and a rather comfortable jacket that was fleecy on the inside. All in all, he was quite warm, very comfortable.Central Park seemed to be incredibly popular, and Val blinked as white snowflakes landed in his hair. He looked around as he entered the park, and could’ve sworn he saw a familiar form. As he approached it, it was indeed Kaeldra. He smiled slightly, and crept over to sit next to her. "Hey, Kaeldra," he said softly, looking at her. "How have you been?" She looked cold…. So he took off his jacket and passed it to her. "Here. You need it more than I do."
Piper's BoutiqueKyuushoHitech Dolphin

Google ~ Adam Lazzara ~ Deviantart
FYI: Tattoo: chinese symbols for 'emotion', on left shoulder, at back.
And yes, he does have that nose ring. ¬_¬

#93 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Kaeldra L'drali

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:27 AM

The snow was magic. There where a few things you could look at forever, just stare. They where fire and water. Yellow flames licking in differant shapes, and a flurry of snow, or ripples in a pond. She was smiling for another reason too. She finally got rid of her scars. Most of them faded, but a few newer ones that where healing where fixed by Catalia. Now she could look at her skin proudly without imagining blood. Leaning her head against the sky, imagining what it would be like to fly through this, to see it from its source. A wonderful daydream that she would have to save until later. Taking a deep breath, she shivered a little, but heard what she thought was a familar heartbeat. It was strange to say she remembered and distinguished them but.....for some reason she could. Taking in smells, she grinned. She had caught a whiff of that scent that Valinir smelled like. She still remembered from the hospital.

"Hey, Kaeldra," he said softly, looking at her. "How have you been?" her suspicions confirmed, she smiled at the figure coming through the snow to sit next to her. Smiling at him, her serene smile from the snow still pasted on her features. "How have you been?" lifting up one sleeve proudly, showing the smooth, only slightly blemished skin she beamed. "No cuts, few scars. Thank you so much." watching him glance at her "Here. You need it more than I do. " and pass him her jacket, she was slightly confused but put it on anyways. She attempted to lean against him, grinning. "There, now you wont be cold either." the smell she mentioned earlier was hard to describe. The smell of the ocean, with a little more damp (in a good way) and the smell of fabric. It was nice, and right now she didn't care if he didn't like her trying to lean on him. For all she knew, he would like it.

(ooc: if theres something wrong with this, PM me and I'll edit.)

#94 User is offline   Valinir Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Valinir Myris

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:25 PM

To be honest, Valinir was a little surprised. Firstly, Kaeldra accepted his offering. Secondly, she leaned against him. Did that mean that the friendship he’d sort of started with her had edged them further toward friends? Maybe so. He’d not really focused on her speaking, but looked for some of her scars. There were hardly any, and he’d said it once, he’d say it again. She had the potential to become truly beautiful, if she had barely any scars. And now, she was living up to those standards. Maybe he could become her friend and knock some sense into her if she did it again; he hated to see anyone hurt their selves. And he would always do so: he never hated anyone, not even the rude Anyelos he met in the hospital. She was just bitter, that was all…Ever since he’d gone to Elysia, Valinir had concluded that he’d matured an awful lot. He’d begun to be a lot more caring toward people outside of his family: probably because he was among people who weren’t human. It may have seemed odd, but he held no grudges for the humans. Even though because of them, his Father had died. Fate had a plan for everyone. It may not have been a natural death how Valinir and his family may have liked, but still… there was nothing that they could do now. Maybe it was better that he’d gone. He was just going to die anyway: what with his insisting that he didn’t have to go to the hospital.However, there was one thing that Valinir really couldn’t get over. His Mother… it might have seemed a little bit mean, but he missed her the most. She was one that he had loved most, the one that he was closest to. That he was most like. And yet, his whole past just seemed like a distant dream now. The memories slipped through his mind like a sieve, but it was not a bad thing. He wanted to get on with life. Forget all of the bad things, and begin a life full of fortune and friends. Maybe he could start with Ammanity and Kaeldra. A new beginning. A new life, with more freedom.The park was emptying up even more by now as it grew darker, the flurries of snow falling into Valinir’s hair as he put an arm around her and sighed softly. What a beautiful winter paradise the park looked – trees iced with soft white flakes, the grass covered in an icy blanket – and for once, Valinir was content to just sit and talk with someone. "See? You look beautiful now, what with your scars gone," he said, rolling his shoulders slightly. What he spoke was simply the truth. "So uhm… where do you live, Kaeldra?"

#95 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Kaeldra L'drali

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:32 AM

Kaeldra was happy. After a long time, she was happy. The silver tree proved small shelter, and the snowflakes seemed so delicate, so fragile when they where apart, but together they could form storms if they wished. Her breathing calm she enjoyed the warmth and the slight comfortable silence. Not noticing him glance at her for any scars, she kept looking around, snow reflecting off her eyes. She had a peacful flashback, one from something she shouldnt remember because of another vampire, but she did.

Flashback: I raced through the snow, twirling and dancing in the snow. My long hair was pulled into a braid by my dad held his arms out and called in the most friendly Russian accent: "Come on honey! I'm right here." Kaeldra let her wings out and wobbly jumped off the picnic table, wings outstreched. Landing in the arms of her father, she giggled as he laughed and said "Time for bed sweet." I pouted. "Do I have to?" "Yes." then I remember racing him to the house, and falling asleep on christmas eve in a soft, warm bed, eyes peaceful. Only innocence.

Being pulled out of her revierie, she smiled genuinly. Her father was a man to remember. He had black hair and eyes blue as the sky themselves. His face was strongly built.Her mother a petite woman, with brown hair like the trunk of a tree and almost white eyes, having a blueish tinge to them. Unlike Jade, Kaeldra memorys where slowly returning and she didn't care, knowing the truth was nice though. Seeing Valinir reminded her of her father and all the other men she had cared about in her past. She didn't mind when he put his arm around her shoulder at all, it felt like a natural gesture. "See? You look beautiful now, what with your scars gone," compleately caught off guard, she blushed slightly "Thank you Valinir. " another rare smile. She seemed to be doing that alot around him. "So uhm… where do you live, Kaeldra?" that definatly caught her off guard. She spoke slowly, as if verifying for herself. "I live in my santuary...but I'm buying a apartment and then a bigger house when I get a roomate."

She would have been content to just sit there for the night, watching the snowflakes fall. Holding out a free hand, she let let a snowflake fall on it and closed her palm around it. After about ten minutes of silence, Kaeldra closed her eyes and layed her head on Valinirs shoulder, getting a little tired. She wasn't asleep, but she was peacuful and she feared that words would break this revire.

(ooc: Any issues with the post, PM me and I'll edit ASAP)

#96 User is offline   Valinir Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Valinir Myris

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:44 PM

More and more people began leaving the park, obviously a wise move, considering the shady and unpleasant figures that could be found in New York. Valinir had never known much about America, but one thing was for sure. The people in it were so fascinating, the way some lived as if they had never heard of technology and how a lot of others lived like they wouldn’t be able to last without a television. It was the same for England, but that was the beauty and similarities of the two nations. And yet, he failed to see how they could not live in a world such as theirs and still have wars. Maybe… maybe some people needed to lead lives with much more adventure.Valinir, on the other hand, was extremely content with living as he did. As he had and was. He’d been content with living simply, working hard to retain the comfort of not being involved with society. But good things don’t last, and good things don’t normally come without a sacrifice. Yet… it seemed as if he had tempted Fate had succumbed to his ongoing satisfaction, only to break it. Yet they had been prepared for the worst, they just hadn’t told Val. But there was one thing that Valinir hadn’t braced himself for – the disappearance of his Mother. Part of him wanted to say that she was going away for their own good, yet a bigger, intimidating part said that she was a selfish censored, a coward! That she was running away from the truth, delving into the arms of sorrow. The small morale part won. He loved her too much, he loved her and was sad to see her go. But… she had probably gone back to France, back to her family. Why hadn’t she wanted to take care of her own children, though? What could be more important than making sure they were safe from the venomous bite of danger?The shifter was picked out by his daydream by Kaeldra’s voice, almost music to his ears. Her voice was smooth and clear, like a single, pure drop of water. As he saw her blush, he couldn’t help but grin, sheepishly almost when she thanked him. He wanted more people to be like her. To be as nice and kind and polite as her. He wanted to know how she’d been turned, but best not to say anything. It might upset her, and Valinir considered her to be in a fragile state of mind right now. I live in my santuary...but I'm buying a apartment and then a bigger house when I get a roomate. He nodded slightly. "Me too. Except, I’ll probably be living alone." He shrugged slightly. "When I buy a house… of course." Or an apartment. To be honest, he just wanted a place where he could be safe and have a nice warm bed. Where he knew that he could hide from everyone else.

#97 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Kaeldra L'drali

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

Kaeldra was pefectly content to just sit there and lean against Valinir, his arm on her shoulder. She found not sleeping in such a peacful enviornment was extremely difficult, and fought to stay awake. Today was the perfect kind of day to stay inside near the fireplace while looking outside through a window, watching the snow fall, she was happy she had a good friend to share it with. Her icey blue eyes normaly where as sharp and cold as the ice itself, but today they had a softer look to them. "Me too. Except, I’ll probably be living alone." She nodded when she heard Valinirs words, smiling she said: "Sometimes you just need a haven thats yours and nobody elses." it was a true statement in her mind, sometimes she whished she could still fly. Closing her eyes, she imagined streching her wings, and flapping them slowly, then jumping....and gliding. Opening her eyes over a wonderful landscape, feeling bilssful. What things we took for granted.

On that thought, Kaeldra realised that Valinir was becoming her good friend. When she had seen Jade so badly injured back at the hospital, her heart got tore in two, stomped on then ripped again. But Valinir had protected her and respected her wishes to get Jade healed first. In all fairness of his actions, how he acted at the hospital was normal, instinct. "When I buy a house… of course." she nodded again. You have to have the house first before you can live in it. She could tell he was holding something back, because his facial features had changed for a second. Deciding to not ask him, she just sat there, and after a moment got up, tugging him with her. She felt like a little kid. She hadent been able to be in snow for so long. Letting go of his hand, she just stood there and tryed to catch a snowflake, finally she got one and she danced around a little saying "Yay! I got a snowflake!" acting like it was the coolest thing in the world. "See if you can get a snowflake Valinir!" Wow. She was way happy right now, that was a small miracle.

(OOC: Small gmod with permish, Valinir has permish for the rest of the thread.)

#98 User is offline   Valinir Icon

• Untested
  • Icon
  • Valinir Myris

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:41 AM

Valinir sighed to himself, and watched people disperse. The cold was beginning to bite and snap at his body, leaving him feel numb, as if poisoned. At least he’d done something nice for Kaeldra, part of him just wanted her to be warm and content. And she’d seemed that, which he was pleased with. But she soon stood up, and he was pulled up with her, leaving him to only stand up anyway. When he looked at her, it made him smile, she looked so happy, so joyful. His smile widened to a grin, he just felt loosing himself with her. Yay! I got a snowflake! Blinking, the shifter looked at her with slight confusion crossing his face.Catching on, Valinir laughed slightly. "Okay, okay, calm down, Kali," he said gently, placing his hand out and letting a soft white flake drifted onto his hand, instantly melting. "I got one, but it melted…" he told her, clasping onto the pure water desperately. "Aren’t you cold, Kali?" He sure was. And Hell, he wasn’t coming here again. Too cold… Like the Elysian Underground was any better.
Piper's BoutiqueObsidian DawnAbsolute Punk

#99 User is offline   Kaeldra Icon

• Modest
  • PipPipPip
  • Kaeldra L'drali

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:03 PM

Kaeldra smiled, her childish antics effecting all of her, making her feel warm and happy. However, that was because of Valinir's jacket. Noticing he was shivering, seh frowned. He shouldn't have given her his jacket. He seemed happy . . . just very cold. Shaking it off for a moment, she watched as Valinir laughed slightly, and his face seemed to warm up. "Okay, okay, calm down, Kali," if she was anyone else, she would have giggled...but insted she laughed. He was a good friend, and somehow seemed to have a few of the same points. She was slightly confused, she hadn't warmed up to anyone lately. But, she found herself growing warmer as the weather grew colder, slowly being surrounded by new friends.

"I got one, but it melted…" she saw his hand close around the snowflake, like it was a lifeline and smiled, sometimes the little things in life where all that you needed.

he told her, clasping onto the pure water desperately. "Aren’t you cold, Kali?" finally realising two things. One, he had called her Kali, something nobody had done in a long time, and second he asked about her, and...by looking at him, himself too. He must be freezing. "A little," she pondered for a moment "Want to go someplace else where its warm?" and then she slipped off the jacket and handed it to him "Your cold." it wasn't a bad thing,, it was a statement. She had been cold so many times before, that it didn't bother her that much anymore. But she didn't want another person to be cold at her expense.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked