• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The March Hare Ends: 31st March, 2012 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

THE MARCH HARE

I challenge you to a race! Who can submit the most wiki articles from now until the end of March?

R u l e s

• Pages can be from any category.
  • No stubs: Pages must be full articles ready to be published.
  • Articles should be specifically for this contest. (That is, you could have had the idea for months, but the work itself should be new to the wiki.)
  • You can submit collaborative articles. The rewards will be split between the authors so be sure to sign your work.
  • Quality should not suffer for quantity.

R e w a r d s

+ ζ100 per submission (on top of the standard achievements).

+ ζ100 and to the person who enters the most articles before the 31st of March.

H o w T o E n t e r

To enter, save your article as a draft on the wiki (be sure to include the (:Awaiting Approval:) directive once it's finished, as only completed articles are eligible for this race), then link to it from here.

Because the idea is to generate more than one article per person, please keep an updated list of your submissions in a single post rather than making multiples. If you'd like to split rewards between characters, note their names beside the articles you want them to be rewarded for.

D e a d l i n e

This race ends at midnight (GMT) on the 31st of March. All submitted articles should be finished by then (I will allow very minor updates like if you forgot a tag or to fix links, but the content itself should not change once we've crossed the finish line until after rewards have been handed out).

ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!

#2 User is offline   Kazuma Icon

• Modest
  • Icon

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

I'm really going to try it.

A: Angel ShellF: Fenningham, Carlotta
   Fenningham, Reid
K: Kingbolt Horology ShopP: Palace of MirrorsU: Ursula Weltonburg
B: Brollin, Azul JeneG: Gabel, Jhonnie PaulL: Labyrinth, TheQ: Quakes of the HeartV: Vagrantos, The
C: Chiela AniseH: HelfishM: Marbady, SamR: Rowan Mysteries, TheW: Winds of Nubia, The
D: Devinston, MalloryI: In BlissN: Night's BaneS: Siblinghood of Nyad Compatriots, TheX: Xyst of Alexandria, The
E: Eksanth's Shop of Little DelightsJ: Jams & Sweets, et alO: Openpaw StreetT: Tavern BaebesY: Yesterday, When We Were Young
Z: Zoren's Sea Cove

Posted Image
Avatar, profile picture and signature all made by ice_cubed@LJ

#3 User is offline   Maaike Icon

• Noteworthy
  • Icon

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

btw, I welcome -Talk comments about my pages!

#4 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

I lost. *le sob* But, dude, Livvy, way to go! :D For a total score of 27 pages to my 14, you have won yourself the grand prize! (Was there ever any doubt? XD)

WINNER
LIV

ζ2800

That's an incredible amount of cash heading for Kazuma's bank account, and don't forget you can also claim achievements from the Prize Shop. :)

Congratulations, Liv!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic