• Other Characters:None.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

S y l n i a
Posted Image
Therian
Female | 17 | Slave | Everywhere | None

A P P E A R A N C E

Height: 5’ 5”
Build: Skinny, short, and terribly weak, Sylnia looks to be quite fragile, but really, she is a speedy young therian who has strong legs to run.
Eye colour: A very dark brown that looks to be black almost.
Hair: Her hair is a deep brown, that is striahgt and long, and falls back to about her shoulderblades.

First Impressions:
*Short
*Almost black eyes
*Long brown straight hair
*Strong legs
*Weak
*Fast

Distinguishing Features:
*No earrings
*Dirty face
*Seemingly black eyes
*Scar across her left eye

Play-by or Description: Small, but quick, little Sylnia could easily be bullied. She gives a small impression, even for a Therian. She has pit brown eyes, that most of the time look to be black, but they are shiny and sweet. She has long, brown hair that is let untouched, but somehow is still sleek, and shiny. Her face gives the impression of being delicate, and only a scar running across her left eye makes her seem brutal. Her legs are strong and fast.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Sylnia is fast. She has strong legs built for a quick escape and running. She loves climbing on things, for her forms tend to be all rodents. She is a very good climber and with her speed and agility, she is a brilliant escape artist. Although, her instincts drive her. She is more animal than human. She will do whatever it takes for survival and even though she acts human when in human form, will still run to it if she smells food or be frightened if something large towers above her. She is very friendly though and loves to play. Her human fraction of her is just trying to fit in. She strives to be accepted by the humans, even though she acts animal. Snce she’s so small, if there is no escape, she’s very submissive.

B A C K G R O U N D

Name: Sylnia
Birthdate: Thanatas 14, 9996 XA (1996 AD August)
Hometown: Unknown
Financial Status: Being a slave, Sylnia has no money whatsoever, and once she finds a master they will pay for her survival.

A F F I L I A T I O N S

Marital Status: Single

Spouse|Mate|Partner|Lifemate:None
Children:None

Father: Unknown, a Therian
Mother: Unknown, a Therian
Siblings: None

Skill Master: Herself
Master: Coltyn Zevara

Organisations: None.

H I S T O R Y

A fish out of water Raised in captivity, Sylnia was born by two unknown parents, most likely both Therians, that went by the surname of Conniel. She was shipped away hurriedly though, and was taken away from her family at 3 months. She never knew any of her family members, and the humans she was captured by always told her she had no family. Bred this way, she believed them and still does. And so she was shipped all over, doing the same thing everyday: Watch the people pass by her, not taking a glance except for the occasional glance of disgust. The humans in which she was raised by live in a small cottage in the Fae. They raised her with tons of Fae Squirrels, because they wanted her rare fur. And then they raised her with rats, so that she would be useful. And to this day, she still lives with them, and occasionally gets shipped to a city to try and be sold.

F O R M S

Species: Rat
Size|Type: Small/Domesticated
Description: A small brown rat, Sylnia in this form is the average size for a rat, but because of her long wiggly body, she can easily fit into a pocket. She has little feet but wide, round eyes that are the same brown color. She has pink little ears and a tail.

Species: Fae Squirrel
Size|Type: Small
Description: A brown squirrel, Sylnia is this form has long claws that enable her to climb trees, and with her agile, small body, she is able to leap from branch to branch gracefully. She has the same color eyes, and a large bushy tail.

I N V E N T O R Y

P R O P E R T Y

HOUSE
Address: The rural area of Alexshire
Tier|Type: Tier 1/Cabin
Description: Coltyn has a small cottage located outside of Alexshire. It's small, but is large enough to fit two people. Barely. He has 1 bed, a dog bed, a desk for working, a fireplace, a rug, and various foods such as meat, cheese, bread and grapes located in shelves. He doesn't have a lot of them though, for they would spoil if he kept them too long without cold. The house has an upstairs and downstairs.

E Q U I P M E N T

MISCELLANEOUS|MUNDANE
Item: Bikini set
Description: Simple, pure brown bikini top and bottoms made of leftover cleaning rags (smells HORRIBLE)

P L A Y E R

Name or Handle:Call me “Kenz”, short for “Mackenzie”
Referred by: RPG-D
Gender|Age: F/18
Random Encounters: Yes
Permissions: I will allow any extent of Power-play if it means torture, scarring for life, or some sort of sexual encounter, since I'm playing a slave. Anything else I will allow if you PM me.
Plotting: I really want Sylnia to get a master. :)
Other Characters: None, this is my first!

This post has been edited by Sylnia: 24 June 2012 - 07:45 PM

#2 User is offline   Xanth Icon

• The Creator
  • Icon

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

S K I L L S

Packs Used: Starter (5/5)
Posts Used: 0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic